Feedback on this game?

The game is called Private Island Tycoo: Private Island Tycoon!🌴 - Roblox

Has anyone got advice on how I could retain players? Or have them come back more often? When ads run, we have about 30 concurrent players, but this number drops to like 2-10 the moment ads stop.

3 Likes

I had fun playing it to be honest! But the thing is, this is just a tycoon. Once a player finishes the game,

it’s over.

1 Like

I agree, which is why we have a rebirth system in place, which we will expand to include rebirth locked features. The issue is, players don’t complete the tycoon. Our average play time dropped today to 4 minutes. (It used to be around 12 minutes or so earlier).

Its a nice and fun game had an awesome time playing it…

1 Like

A very nice game, I recommend making sure you have other things that are added onto the game over-time and try to make it worth playing.

Recommendations

• Add more to do besides just having islands that you complete a tycoon on,
  • Add obbies for people to do for a certain set of points or a tool,
  • Allow players to battle each-other,
  • Add some form of a story to the game to keep it interesting while their points are collecting.

2 Likes

Thank you for these suggestions!

1 Like

That’s not going to work, In my opinion, Games with rebirth systems are to repetitive. Your game is not going to become fun, more so boring while the player keeps rebirthing. Its one of the reasons games like Bee Swarm Simulator is still alive.

Game Review

The first time I got into the game, I got introduced with a title screen. Nice start so far, Until I load in because the games a bit laggy. And I have a good computer that can run most ROBLOX Games. Why does their always have to be a sprint gamepass in a simulator or tycoon all of the time??? Thankfully, you and your team is not one of those people who make it 100 Robux. Which I think this is great, Its not overpriced or anything which gives it more use in the game. I brought a upgrader, It would be cool if it told me the multiplier it would give me for all of my coins. A lot of the droppers seem slow, I don’t feel like using the only dropper that I can control to pump out money all of the time, Endless clicking isn’t fun at the start. Why does the carpet cost 90,000 Dollars? That seems like a lot for a carpet that barely covers most of the floor. It would be cool if the music was pirate themed, it would fit the game more.

I tried my best to finish the game, but I got really bored after like 10 minutes.

Hey, thank you for the feedback. The pricing was an attempt to balance the purchases to an extent. Have you got suggestions as to alternatives to the droppers and what not? As well as purchases that would be worth the money?

1 Like

And also suggestions to keep the players engaged for longer?

1 Like