Feedback on this human

Hello everyone who came here!
I would like to ask your opinion about this man whom I made purely in Roblox Studio! (100% I am not the first to do this)

Front

Behind

well… what do you think of him? What should I add and what should I delete?

3 Likes

The eyebrow and the mustache are off scaled.

1 Like

Those hair are kinda strange maybe you should make them more short. Anyways nice job I think that if you learn how to use blender you will make excellent work!

1 Like

The eyes pop out way to much. So does the eyebrows.

can not do so that they were closer to the face… if I do this, the eyes will be inside the head…

i will probably leave eyebrows, but the other person will have less of them

Try scaling the hair in a bit so it would not look fake, like FaV said blender is a really good program. For making Characters good work.

yeh… blender… i know! but i will use blender only for hair! for characters(maybe only human) i use roblox studio!

1 Like

I’m a bit scared.

If that’s the style you’re going for… I’d say it’s very genuine and unique. :sunglasses:

1 Like

yep! i’m alraedy think about new character and etc in this style! + it let me create full animation face!

Does anybody else see gray on the back of his head??? Theres like a gray square floating there.

About the human, I’d say its pretty good for a start, but you should try to add a bit more complexity in shapes when making the features. For example, the eyebrows are just rectanglular prisms, same with the mouth, moustache, and buttons on the shirt

IF YOU ARE GOING OR A SUPER SIMPLISTIC STYLE IGNORE THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE

Edit: I just saw that it shows in the “front” picture too. (the gray square)

1 Like

Nah it’s not square! it’s half a circle

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see now. So what style are you going for? Simplistic, Roblox mid-poly, or realistic? If this is meant to be super realistic, then… Please restart. :grin: Just kidding. Also what does the name mean? (Dummy for technique[elusive water]

1. I’m trying not to do something mid-ploy or realistic… let’s just call it “gtnz style”…

2. about Dummy for technique[elusive water]… it’s just a martial art that he will teach

1 Like