Feedback on this logo commission

Hello everyone @amobamocamo here. I just finished a logo commission for the group SpeedKarting and I was wondering if I could get some feedback on it. All of the vectors are drawn by me. If you want a logo then please add me on dizzy which is on the sheet below:

Thanks in advance!

14 Likes

I personally would definitely hire you for that logo. I like the 3D, the the cart and the flags in the back.

I would give this a 9.5/10 because something perfect doesn’t exist :wink:

3 Likes

3d efffect needs a little work
Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.36.58 AM
as
you can see there are a few pixels gap which look bad from far away, I recomend zooming in more.

1 Like

What do you mean? Thats just the watermark effect over it.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.40.13 AM
3 pixel gap on were you used the pen tool

1 Like

Holy so small XD but yea I see it thanks for telling me.

i personally don’t like logos like this that are just on a stale background, you should put it on a gfx with some characters related to the game, and maybe a map from the game too, otherwise an average player, like me, wouldn’t understand what the game is about and immediately get detached

3 Likes

I don’t understand. This logo does enough to tell someone what the game is about. It’s a kart racing group.

Also, logos should not have too much in them. Clutter is something you definitely don’t want.

4 Likes

If you add characters on this, it’s not a logo anymore but a thumbnail. A logo is a text describing the title of the game.

1 Like

This logo is honestly one of the best ive seen recently… great work! my only input would be to have made the writing italics looking to convey some speed, but even like this makes me want to join!!

1 Like

It was just a logo commission aka a typography only. If the owner wanted then they could add it to the logo with characters and etc that you said.

Looks awesome, you did a great job!

1 Like

Looks incredible, did you use Blender?

1 Like

I agree. You need to have the right amount of content that is still understandable.

Not too simplified for example

don’t turn roblox into an oversimplified logo!! >:(

1 Like

No I did not use blender, everything was done using Photopea.

1 Like

I use photopea too for my commissions! :smiley:

2 Likes

Did you use the pen-tool for this because I am trying to learn how to make logos better

1 Like

They use photopea, and with photopea the only way to make 3d text is with pen tool, if you look closely at there 3d effect you will se slight imperfections.

2 Likes