Feedback on this UI for a plugin

This is my UI for a plugin I’m working on. I’m not a professional UI designer, so here it is:
Would like your honest feedback!

I like the fade effect on the top part, but you should probably make the the settings icon and the exit icon the same size. Would love to see a button for more info on the Threats quarantined part, like:

Example

Threats Quarantined

BloxSEC Antivirus has moved 6 threats to safe storage in quarantine. Click to view more info.

Once user clicks the more info button:

6 Threats Quarantined

• Uknown Module on line XX (game.ServerScriptService.ExampleFreeModelVirusScript)
  • Uknown Module on line XX (game.ServerScriptService.ExampleFreeModelVirusScript)
1 Like

They actually are, but the images I’m using for icons aren’t the same size. Will fix that before release.

The event boxes are actually buttons themselves! When clicked, they will open to a menu very similar to what you’re saying.

1 Like

Then just add a click for more info text on the first title

I think you should work on placement more - you have a lot of space left (If you’re planning on using it that would be okay to fill more with it)

Your top icons are also misplaced and miss-sized.

I feel like you should also add a “View your quarantine” button so you could see what was quarantined and what was not.

I think you have a solid base, you just need refinement.

2 Likes

The entire middle part between the “Scan Now” button and the bottom 20 pixels is occupied by a scrolling frame containing events.

Here’s the inspiration for my UI, for reference:

Please read this reply:

Will do!

Will also do!

If you’d like some tips - I do know my way around UI quite well and I’m more than happy to give you some tips to maximise the effectiveness and all round design tips. :slight_smile:

My discord is LudusFinis#0328 - You’re more than welcome to add it.

1 Like

Has some nice icons

-Oops, I pressed the wrong reply button.

2 Likes