Feedback on upcoming Flight Simulator

Hi!

I am Emilki, and I’m currently creating a Flight Simulator. I need some honest feedback on where I should go from here.

The game is not finished at all, and if you meet any bugs, please tell me about them, and I will try to fix them as soon as possible.

The game has mobile and computer support, so if anyone from mobile wants to give feedback on the mobile controls that would be great.

Make sure to tell me what you honestly think. If it’s boring and bad, tell me :slight_smile:

Things I’ve already gotten feedback on

• Instructions
  • 1st Person

Flight Simulator (Not Finished)

2 Likes

I love it so far, but maybe slow down the transitions a bit other wise it looks great!

Thanks for the feedback, I will try to make the transitions better :+1:

1 Like

It’s very buggy, at least on my computer.

• the airplane has fallen through the plate
    *Add Some instructions as it was unclear how to play.
    *I can’t go into 1st person when flying and when I try to control the plane I cant see.
    *I think the steering could use some improvement instead of just using your mouse to steer use keyboard keys instead.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for your feedback, the falling bug sounds pretty annoying, I will definetly try to fix this - thanks for telling me about it. Instructions are coming in the future, and I will also try to make some sort of first person flying. I personally like the steering, but I can see how some people like other things, so I might add a setting for that. I’ve tried the game on my old iPad and Computer, and both run the game perfectly, I don’t know why this isn’t the case with you.

The title threw me off a little bit, because I assumed it was going to be realistic. I play study-level flight simulators off of Roblox though, so others may not have the same misinterpretation. Especially on Roblox.

Regarding bugs, I did find a few. Firstly, when you enter the plane, the plane falls through the ground and is only held up by your character. It seems like suddenly the plane’s hitbox disappears and only your character’s interacts.

The controls are also a bit odd. It seems the controls menu doesn’t show all the controls because I found that pressing G allowed me to raise my flaps, but not raise the landing gear. I was flying the first plane in the list (the small prop Cessna or however the name is spelled), so it may have just not had retractable landing gear. I can’t remember if those planes have fixed undercarriages or not.

The flying is like you’d expect for any classic Roblox flight game, and is quite simple and easy to understand.

I would also like to point out that you made a typo in the description. You accidentally said “aircrafts” instead of “aircraft”.

Otherwise, the game works well.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m sorry if I disappointed you with the game’s title. The game is not meant to be realistic, because I want it to be available for everyone, even if they don’t have an amazing device. This falling bug is something I’m very concerned about, and I will try my best to fix it. The control menu should of course show the flaps, I will fix this. I also forgot to make the wheels retract when you click G, and I will definitely fix this too. The misspelling in the description is now fixed, sorry for that.

Ok, it’s probably just my computer then.

I think the game is quite good. I think the scenery could be better than just having a runway with no terminal building. Keep up the good work!