Feedback on username logo

Hello developers! I made this little logo of my username! I think I’ll use it on my portfolio. I’m not too sure yet. :thinking:

If you couldn’t tell, the letters are C for Crazed and B for Brick.

CrazedBrick Logo

1 Like

It’s quite hard to tell that it’s a C initial thought was an O or D. Since it’s all one color there should be spacing, or you could alter the color scheme since it’s all one blend it’s hard to tell where it’s meant to be separated to appear as a CB

1 Like

When I first saw this, I was like “What the heck even is this” & then when I read your hidden message, it took me like 10 seconds to realize is C & B. And I mean, it’s very unclear to even know what you wrote. You should prob use another kind of font and write the letters in different colors.

Take this as an example:

1 Like

I changed the color of the letters @sc4rydev and @Avtixe.
It looks 2x better thanks to you two. :blush:

Crazedbrick1 Logo (1)

5 Likes

On the OP I couldn’t even see anything because Im using a dark theme LOL I can see it much better with the Orang And Whit, Nice job!

3 Likes

There we go!

I couldn’t tell those were supposed to be the actual letters, I thought they were the outlines to the letters.

Looks 10x better!

2 Likes

The fact you know people wouldn’t understand then design literally answers your question about how bad it is.

That’s very true. :joy:
How do you like new one?

1 Like

It’s ok? Nothing special about it.

Now that is just amazing! Looking great! :slight_smile:

I went ahead and redesigned it, what do you think?

All of this is by yours truly.

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas on how I could improve it?

Try add a brick into it, since your username has it.

1 Like

I don’t like it. It’s only legible as a C and B when you’re told. Try making something more readable.