[Feedback please] My second ever gfx!

Hi! If you don’t already know me, I’m c4tlover! I’m a new Roblox Dev :smile:! I was wondering if y’all could give me some feedback on this gfx! Some feedback I received was instead of having one bright light, having a few dimmer ones all around, and I experimented with that! I also tried using a more warmer tone for the lights as well.

I was also wondering, how do you export the render as a png? I tried turning it into a transparent background, but it deleted itself and when I remade it, i probably forgot to change the background.

With a bit more practice, do you think I could sell these?

Thank you for your help :smile:!

6 Likes

Woah! That looks insanely good and advanced for a new developer, great work! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means so much to me :grin:

I very like how lighting went! Very good gfx! But still improve yourself and make more gfx to make urself professional)

1 Like

Hi! In response to your question, you need to change the background from sky to transparent and then save the image when you render it! I use C4D, however I have used blender in the past! Personally, I’d recommend using cinema 4d as it is more supported by different lightrooms etc!

1 Like

This GFX look good but you need add natural landscape behide it so is will look cool :slightly_smiling_face: keep it up

1 Like

If I saw this and you hadn’t told us that it’s your second GFX I would say:
“Wow, this artist is really talented and experienced!” It’ sooooo good!
Keep practising!
Theyoloman1920

1 Like