Feedback Requested

Hello everyone, I wanted to show you some ROBLOX renders I made. This is what I used and still do for people for pleasure and previously used to do such for commissions. I haven’t done any commissions for weeks now due to my school life and such but here are the ones I did a few months ago.

What do you think about them? Is there any way I can improve these renders? Make sure to reply down below! :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

Oh, and if you want to contact me for any personal chit-chat or other inquiries — direct message me via Discord - @Neekh#0257.

3 Likes

These renders look great, but you may want to add some backgrounds. Great posing.

3 Likes

I think every render on Roblox would look a lot better if they didn’t have limited items. Thy are so overused. They are in every ad, render, icon, thumbnail. My eyes just start to blur it out.

3 Likes

I’ll leave a suggestion for each of the pieces.

King GFX: I suggest that you create a blurry “medieval” background with dark grass, stone dark-grey bricks, and water drops for addition.

Cake GFX: I recommend adding this in a park with a bright sun. Maybe even add another picnic table with GFX’ of other people. If you do this, I recommend that you blur the background yet again, however show enough to capture the correct “vibe”.

Employee GFX: I suggest that you add a blurry, yet modern, office in the back. Add some simple/minimalistic models with other blurry GFX’ of other employees.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like my suggestions. Good luck with your GFX!

4 Likes

Cool poses and characters, now add a background.

2 Likes

Great renders! Only thing missing is a background, so you should definitely look into adding backgrounds to your renders.

2 Likes

These all look really good. I personally like the cake one, good work!

1 Like

Good idea, some people do override the hats and it’s hard to focus on the main subject. Overall, thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you a lot for your great suggestion! I personally love that you took your time to write on each render and how can these be fixed. I will make sure to add backgrounds like suggested by you, @KrasarkJr, @DOUBLEcactus11, and @arjunvyy. I really appreciate all the support I am getting from my first few days of DevForum and I hope to keep you guys updated! :smile: :smile:

1 Like