Feedback Required on Department Logos

Hello, all.
I have taken some time to design some logos for my upcoming SCP Foundation, CyroStorms’ Foundation. I was interested to see what you all felt of my logos designs. In particular, I’d love to know how you feel the Medical Department logo fits in with the rest of the department logos. I’ve had some trouble figuring out how to design the logo without it looking bland and boring without violating ROBLOX’s policy on drug paraphernalia (syringes would’ve been nice, honestly).

A few things to bare in mind:

• These logos were designed to be clear, bold and represent their department in a universally understood manner.
  • They have to be a single colour to be clearly visible.
  • They have to be as simple as possible without looking boring or otherwise empty.

That having been said, here are the logos:

Main Group Logo

Administration Department Logo

Research Department Logo

Medical Department Logo

Security Department Logo

Thanks,
CyroStorms

1 Like

Looks great! But some color would make them even better.

Hmmm. Then adding color will be complicated.

Could you possibly tell me what you used used to make these logos?

Yes. The reason the logos are black (or white on platforms such as Discord) is because as the SCP Foundation is canonically an international non-commercial organisation, there is no purpose to adding colour to the logo for the purposes of creating a brand identity. This is because in reality the SCP Foundation is in fact attempting to avoid any such identification and hide itself from the public eye.

And I used Affinity Designer for the logos.

2 Likes

Your logos are Very well made, simple and clear at the same time. It isn’t boring, it looks great and its fits with each other. Good job !

2 Likes

If you’re still working on the same facility you showed me, then these logos will match perfectly with it. I wouldn’t recommend changing anything because, in my mind, a good logo is one I can draw by hand that still looks good. No need to over complicate anything.

EDIT: For the MD logo specifically, try just a standard cross. The bandages feel a little much.

1 Like