[FEEDBACK] Soundtrack I made for my game. (First soundtrack)

Hello! Recentely I made a soundtrack for a game I’m working on with a friend. This is one of my first soundtracks and I’d really like some feedback on it! It’s sort of intense music, it’s meant to play once time is running out and you have your final minute and 30 seconds.

(It’s pretty loud)

I’d love any feedback, feel free to say your actual opinion. I don’t mind criticism.

9 Likes

This soundtrack is very good. It does give me the feeling that time is running out and I need to be fast but it isn’t stressful. To me, this sound like normal game music.

1 Like

I like the beats and style. It gives the player a sense that they need to hurry. Good job! You could edit the ending with something else, because it feels really sudden.

1 Like

Btw what software did you use to make this?

Mobile app called Groovepad at the moment. Fairly simple, allows you to beats together.

2 Likes

Yeah I realised that, it’s due to the audio being cut off as I used a mobile app to make it and send it as a file to my PC. Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think you should use GarageBand. I think Theme Park Tycoon 2 used GarageBand to make their theme music.

1 Like

Dude, THAT IS AMAZING!

I’ve never made any game music, I think this is just wow.
You are so talented!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley: I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Sounds pretty cool! Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Don’t know what your game is about but I can see this music being the background music for some sort of high quality obby game. I didn’t find it very intense though, maybe speeding it up a bit might make it more frantic?

1 Like

I can picture this music in a game were you have to build stuff and time is running out! I can also picture this song in a simulator, overall great soundtrack!

1 Like

Add a fade-out at the end. It’ll feel amazing if right as time runs out on the map the music fades out.

1 Like

My first concern was it was too interupting but it sounds like it’ll be perfect for your use case. Good work!

1 Like