[FEEDBACK] Third logo i have made

It’s pretty bad.

9 Likes

Nice logo we could maybe hire you in the feature what do want to be paid with we can pay 2-5% of the game founds

2 Likes

I think it’s really well made, the only thing is the letters over the logo, unless they are a temporary watermark they would look better behind it

3 Likes

That looks really good, you should try adding some type of detailed backgrounds in the future. Overall, it looks quite creative and I really like it, keep up the great work!

4 Likes

The logo looks great! I really like the font you used to make with these outlines - it can be very useful for any games to your logo. However, the details looks good.

I hope to see more progresses on your game logos. Keep up the good work! :+1:

3 Likes

Its not bad, It looks amazing! Great job on this I love it, It would fit so well for project your working on.

3 Likes

It’s not my project :grimacing:. I’m making a logo, an icon and a thumbnail for the game.

The logo is really cool! Maybe have lines coming from the asteroid as if it looks like it falling with high speed. Maybe also have a line on simulator and have the same color shadowing on mining and have the same color which is the brown. Love the little lines that are in the letters. The font also stands out. You did a great job at this. Carry on doing these great designs.

2 Likes

I suggest putting an icon somewhere the logo that signifies mining, like a pickaxe or something behind the logo?

2 Likes

This looks really nice!
I’d rate it 8/10.

1 Like