[FEEDBACK] This is what the "LIVING ROOM SET" looks like in place

“This is what the “LIVING ROOM SET” looks like in place”

New sets comming soon.
-7HIRSTY

3 Likes

Aesthetics

The living room looks modern and amazing! But there are a few things that you could improve on, firstly I recommend making the sofa legs smaller and the second thing is that I personally think that the TV screen should be a slightly darker color and and screen transparency should be somewhere below 0.15.

1 Like

I recommend shaping the sofa legs. I also agree with @AmusingDev that you should change the color of the Television screen.

1 Like

Ok! Thanks for telling me i’m working on it.

1 Like

Looks nice, but some sofa’a shapes ain’t good. Try to make a mesh in blender or c4d for them. Fix sofa legs and pillows. But totally that is good job. Good luck :smiley:

I like the detail you put into the sofa. Like many others said I would reshape the legs. I would also change the lighting if you’re trying to go for a more modern look.

This looks very good! Although, it does look like the carpet has sunk into the floor a bit, so I’d change that if I were you.

The sofa is a bit blocky. I’d add some smoothenness to it to to make it look better! :slight_smile:

I also agree with AmusingDev that you should lower the sofas legs shorter and smaller.

If I were you I would also search up different kinds of furnitures on google and use it as a reference (it really helps a lot!)

Overall it looks good so far, keep up the work :slight_smile: