[FEEDBACK] Thoughts on my Graphics?

Hi there!
I am a self taught GFX designer that would like to improve on a lot of stuff! This includes lighting, sun rays, and more particle effects for my GFX! I want to see where I am now in terms of skill level!
Please give me some feedback! Thanks!

Commission for ENLITE Theatre -

7 Likes

I think you’ve done an amazing job over all except the HDRI or what ever is causing them to be orange doesn’t seem to fit the backlighting which seems blue/white. Over all I’d have to say this is amazing, keep up the good work! :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, yeah… im not that good at indoor scenes…

1 Like

Maybe go to a place like HDRI Haven and use one of their indoor HDRIs. That should be able to help you out cause they have a lot of professional ones.

1 Like

Yep, thats what I used. 30 char.

1 Like

Some genuine creativity! I loved the aesthetics. You did a magnificent job with the angle. I sincerely admire this graphics artwork!

1 Like

Looking closely, some of them have “wrinkly” skin? Especially noticeable from the characters in the background. But very nice overall :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! 30 characters

Haha, yeah, messed up there a little bit…

Amazing work! You have potential to be a great GFX artist. I wish you very good luck!

1 Like

The “wrinkly skin” effect is my main grievance.

Beyond that, I like the scene as a whole. Personally, I would add some variety to the directions in which the background characters’ heads are angled, as they are all conspicuously looking straight forward with no head-tilt. I am also not sure why one of them would be wearing earbuds in a theatre, but I suppose we all have our quirks!

I would add some additional accentual lighting to the characters, at the least the one in the foreground, for additional flavour.

I like the detail of the environment. The reflective metal accents are ecstasy.

1 Like