Feedback/Thoughts on this house

I’m just looking for tips to make this look a little bit better, I’ve just got the front of the house, no interiors nor the back are being worked on yet.

15 Likes

Wow, this is a very unique and nice, clean style! Great job on it so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Like that low poly style great job man, in my opinion i would like to see the final model finished. I would add some plants in the front yard in that dirt spot, and you can add a mail box. Hope to see the finished model very soon good so far! :clap:

1 Like

Really unique, I absolutely love it. You should update this thread with your progress on it, I’d love to see it as it goes along. :smiley:

1 Like

I love it! I do have a suggestion : add some colour to the trees. One tree could be green, the other could be orange. Overall, it is an amazing build!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the nice comments, I’ll try to do all of the suggestions as I see fit, and I’ll definitely update the thread with more pics of the build.

Might be hard, but a car in the driveway?

Wow, what a great looking house so far! Clean unique. Cartoony yet modern. Maybe adding a fountain out front or make the driveway go to a cartoony bridge with a stream. Flowers in the flower beds. But that looks epic.

it looks … cool … i like it … but you are here, not to know my opinion about the house …

1. You can add lamps at the edges of the road.
  2. a bit more vegetation
  3. Instead of 3 garages, make 2, but expand (I don’t think cars can be stored in such small garages)
    I will say more if I see a fully completed house
    for now, that’s all!
    see ya later!

Looks absolute amazing! i don’t think there is anything you should change on this house but overall, the low poly of the house makes it inspiring! i also love your styles. great job!

I really enjoy the uniqueness of this build, and I hope to see more promising builds from you!

I really like the unique and modern feel the house has. I think a bit more plants would not hurt.

The house looks great so far! The only suggestion I have is adding plants so that there is more colors apart from green.