Feedbacks For My HQ

I’ve been working on a HQ for at more than a year now and I’m not working on it full-time so there isn’t much progress. I just need some feedbacks of what and where I could improve and work on. I’m not an experienced or an expert builder so the builds may not look very detailed.
(I know the second picture is quite spacious and empty as there isn’t that many desks yet, I’m thinking of adding some decorations or furnitures.)

Maybe it’s just your build style but the whole thing seems kinda bland and empty. The lighting seems very basic and most of the things there seem very basic. The text on the desks don’t really need to be there as well as you should probably try to remake the desk so they look better as well as the computer too. Try adding something to the walls like pictures holes/windows and different things like that, or add textures since the walls being smooth and empty like that just doesn’t look right.

1 Like

I appreciate the effort you’ve put into your game, however, there are a lot of things you should improve.

Here are my suggestions:

Building

• The door is thicker than the wall, add a door frame.
  • The color of the desk and wall are the same, I can barely see the desks, to be honest. Try changing the color of the desk or the wall.
  • Your desk is very broad, make it more proportional.
  • Try adding texture or material to your walls.
  • The names written on the wall don’t look right.
  • The furniture is very blocky, be creative in using shapes other than using blocks.
  • Try adding an armrest to your sofa.
  • The fourth picture or conference room looks strange. Try replacing the office chairs with folding chairs
  • Rotate your chairs to make more variations.
  • The floor looks bland, add a custom texture.
  • Add some windows.

Other furniture suggestions:

• Plants make your build lifely! :shamrock: :cactus:
  • Water dispensers to hydrate your employees :milk_glass:
  • Reception area or lobby to welcome your guests
  • Bulletin boards for important announcements!
  • File cabinets to keep your important paper works :file_cabinet:
  • Shelf
  • Trophies or antiques for decorations :trophy:

References:

Images

Keep in mind these images do not belong to me!

Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/lVP0wa

Example of my office I built 2 years ago (discontinued)

Note: You may post my build as long as you don’t claim it as yours.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I’ll try being more creative and use suitable materials and colours so my build looks fitting.

1 Like