Feedbacks on my Low Poly Room

Recently I made a low poly house in Blender and I would like to know what you guys think about it

If you want to see more awesome creations that I did, you should check my Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Bellzko_RBLX

Thank you for looking! & Have an awesome day!

27 Likes

It looks really awesome, but i think the world map’s positioning should be slightly adjusted to the left and up.

How do you make this, it looks so good.

The drawer should be the same color as the actual desk i think.

1 Like

I know that it isn’t symmetrical but if I put it in that way you guys probably wouldn’t see the case

I put the drawer in different colors of the desk because it would be half hidden

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

I have nothing to say other than frickin awesome work! I love low-poly work and I saw this and went, “wow, damn I gotta make something like that!”

I am trying to find an actual error and i am like « freak there is no error, he made a perfect low poly scene »

As everyone else said, this is honestly impressing and I really love it! You’re really talented and should continue on maybe making a whole house in that style, good luck on your future projects!

That looks great! I would reccomend maybe rescaling and positioning the bed a bit, but if you do that correct it looks really great!

Thanks.
It was very fun to make this and I recommend you to try if you want.

1 Like

Thanks so much. :smiley:
I was thinking about make a house in that style, but I have some projects going on

I’m typically not a fan of most low poly builds or maps but this I really like! Everything looks so clean and modern which I really like. Nice job!

Heh it kinda reminds me of Tuber Simulator the app the way you made the room

I love the design. It reminds me of the Pewdiepie Tuber Simulator. Definitely very creative, I love the work you’ve done.

While I was making the room I remembered the Tuber Simulator, very nostalgic.

Everything looks so simple, and smooth looking, great job.

The modelling looks amazing but you should work on your lighting as the scene feels like it is lacking depth and contrast.

This looks great!!! I can’t think of anything you’d need to adjust goodjob hehe