Finished A Drawing!

So I colored in my Mayfuyu drawing from Given, I did add some more detail and made the shading more accurate so the shade behind it doesn’t look so bland, and decorated my red background a bit more so it isn’t dull.
mayfuyu
I don’t like how I have to add my username all over the place because it just kinda ruins the drawing but its for the sake of my art getting stolen.

Anything on what I need to work on? Feedback would be highly appreciated!

6 Likes

Hello there! First of all, it looks really cute. The colors look great and compliment each other. There is something that’s bothering me.

The folds/creases on the clothing doesn’t look too natural, especially the one on the pants. I have no way of providing you feedback as I am also trying to improve it. I do think it’ll look better if there were less creases on the shirt.

2 Likes

Wow, may I ask where did you draw the image.

also @Aytillia :

1 Like

I made it on ibispaint, I draw it digitally on phone then transport it to my laptop and here.

2 Likes

I will work on that, I also need to improve on folds of the clothes, Thank you!

1 Like

Nice drawing. The colors work and the art style is great… for the most part. The creases in the clothing look really fleshy and uncanny, like they are wearing another set of skin pulled tight over their own that looks like clothing. It looks really odd and rubbery. Have it be more creased and ruffled and not so indented or just have it be mostly flat but with folding on the joints.

2 Likes

Honestly, looks like me in real life. Aha. I love it. But, the background is odd; a white background would be better.

2 Likes