Fireboltofdeath - Scripter / Web Developer [Closed]

About me
I am fireboltofeath, I’ve been on this platform since 2012 and been developing since late 2013, or early 2014.
I cannot build, design or do UI.

I’ve been receiving a lot of commissions, most of them much much larger than I am currently able to do right now so I’m closing my portfolio as I don’t really need to take commissions right now.
Thank you, and apologies if this is an inconvenience to you.

Examples / Portfolio

Jetpack

Credits to @ComplexStud for making me the model.
Portfolio Jetpack - YouTube
This is a video of me flying around with it.

If you would like to try it out yourself, you can play this game.

DarkRP

This is a DarkRP game I was working on, but I stopped working on it and so some things aren’t finished or buggy.
Portfolio DarkRP #2 - YouTube

Admin Commands

This is an admin command script I made for a game I was helping on. Some commands are made specifically for that game, so I cannot show them.

Portfolio Admin Commands - YouTube

Elevator

This is an elevator I made, model created by @ComplexStud.

Portfolio [Elevator2] - YouTube

More recent work:

Car

The car model is not made by me.

Car [Portfolio] - YouTube

Helicopter

The helicopter model is not made by me.

Helicopter [Portfolio] - YouTube

Elevator

The elevator model was gifted to me by a friend and not made by me.
I did not make the sounds.
This differs from my old elevator because it has working doors.

Elevator [Portfolio] - YouTube

Guns

I did not make the gun models or sounds.

Guns [Portfolio] - YouTube

X-Ray

This is a very simple x-ray script I made that uses viewport frames to overlay NPCs (and players.)

X-Ray [Portfolio] - YouTube

Previous Commissions
These are commissions I’ve been given permission to show here.

Jetpack

Models/effects not made by me.

Portfolio [Jetpack Commission] - YouTube

Payment
You can contact me for an estimate on a commission.
Price is negotiable and I do not accept USD.

Where can I contact you?
I prefer to be contacted on DevForum.

Please do not add me on Roblox if you want to contact me. There is no guarantee I will accept you as I have limited friends.

When are you available?
I am available most of the day, however I can’t guarantee any time. I’ll respond as soon as I can to when I get DMed by someone.
Update: I currently have a fairly busy schedule, so I’m not open for any big commissions, only small ones. Thank you.

Web Development

I’ve been doing web development for around four years. I’m familiar with SQL, and I normally code in PHP and JavaScript (Node.)

I am a backend developer and do not do frontend.

Payment
Minimum price is R$5000 for any web development related commissions. I will charge more based on the commission.
Price varies on what you want me to do and is also negotiable.

Examples
I do not have many examples of web development, but here are the few I do have:
Full SQLite3 server

Discord WebSocket Proxy
My WebSocket proxy can connect to any websocket inside of roblox, including Discord.

Knife Leaderboard (external website)
Knife tracking Adopt Me
Knife is a side project that I did for fun. Knife tracks various information about games on roblox and provides a graph to show you historical data that I’ve tracked. All data I track can be retrieved through my api for free.
Inspired by Blade (as you can clearly see from the name)

15 Likes

Can we at least see the tables you made in mysql databases. Same with PHP

1 Like

Unsure what you mean by showing the tables in PHP, but here is one table I use to store my bans in my admin script.

CREATE TABLE banned_users (
	id INT PRIMARY KEY, 
	banner_id INT NOT NULL, 
	banned_id INT NOT NULL, 
	reason VARCHAR(300) NOT NULL
)

This is a query I use for storing logged in sessions for a website I made. Session_token is a fixed length of 40 randomly generated characters.

CREATE TABLE sessions (
	id INT PRIMARY KEY, 
	roblox_id INT,
	session_token VARCHAR(40),
	ip VARCHAR(50)
)

There is also my SQL server that allows you to run sql code from roblox. (I’ve added this to my examples for web development)

There is a github with the source of the server on the post.

I do not have any examples of php code except my website which I cannot share the source of.

6 Likes

I’ve updated my portfolio with a couple more examples, and added in a previous commissions section for commissions I’ve been hired to do (and given permission to post here.)

I’ve also slightly lowered my starting price.

if you don’t have any examples of your websites, how do you expect people to hire you to make it?

1 Like

I do have examples of my web development, and as said in my post I do not do front end.

Missed that. Sorry man!:sweat:

freboltofdeath completed a small script for me earlier this month. punctual and effective!
Posting my seal of approval since I’m now properly a member on the dev forums.

1 Like

Out of curiosity. If I hired you to create a mod call menu.
What would you charge for it.
incase you dont know what a modcall menu is
Basically users would have the option to modcall by hitting a button. They would type their modcall reason.
Once this happens select roles in my group would get this call pop up at the top right of their screen.
They would click on it to teleport to the call it would also play a cool little noise. I would obviously pay for the noise. you wont have to
They would have the option to close it out if they do not want to take it

The guis wont have to be super fancy or anything. They would just have to be usable.

Anyway. Again out of curiosity how much would you charge for this. I may hire you depending on price. But i will be on a tight budget whenever I get my money in june.

I’m looking for commissions again.
I’ve updated my portfolio with more recent work (Car, Helicopter, Elevator, Guns, X-Ray)

I also added a recent side project of mine under Web Development (Knife).

I sent you a friend request on Discord. I’m BaconPoutine#0001. I am interested in your services.

Your work is amazing! But I would say for web development you charge WAY too much, as you said you work on small projects right now so small full-stack to back-end to front-end I would charge little to no robux to do your type scaled projects.

typo at ending line, type is small

Any prices stated in my post are baselines for smaller projects, it’s impossible to put in a price that fits every commission, since I base off how long I think it’ll take.

I’m afraid I don’t plan to work for free (“no robux”), as I don’t have a reason to. In my opinion, R$5,000 isn’t a bad baseline price for web development. Depending on the project I may charge less, or several times more. If someone wants an accurate price for a specific commission, my dms are always open for estimates (and whether or not the commission fits my schedule).

@fireboltofdeath Are you available to script a story based game like break in? For 200-500$+? I can describe the game more but I just wanted to ask if your available for a longish project.

1 Like

Hello firebolt, I was wondering if you are capable of completing this task:

2 Likes