First Ever Animation!

I made a Narutosword idle i’d love some feedback on how i can fix it or if it looks nice. FEEL FREE TO CRITICIZE ME
Anim : Combat Test - Roblox Studio 2020-08-04 20-01-43

6 Likes

Very basic and only one different set of movements, but pretty good for your first animation. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

The animation has a very basic idle, but pretty good for a start! I would suggest adding some easing to the keyframes to make it look smoother. Using easing for the majority of your keyframes will help a lot. Keep up your work!

I appreciate it ( 30 characsssss )

I appreciate it ( 30 characssssss )

One of the biggest things I notice is how much people move the camera inside of studio. Please, please, please keep the camera still to showcase the animation! Then once the animation plays through a couple of times, then you can switch camera angles.

From what I saw, good start like the others said! I personally wouldn’t move the feet as it makes it look like the character is sliding around on ice a little bit. Give the torso a tiny bit of rotation forwards and backwards to give the sense of breathing and motion.

This looks great but try checking out EasingStyles and EasingDirection. Can seriously make your Animations look so much more organic.

1 Like