Realistic and Satisfying Car system

This is my first ever car system that i’ve made which is very close to full completion, You can play it here: (3) Project-Car - Roblox

There’s one car, at the moment if you crash it into the ocean, you can’t respawn it so be careful.

Here’s a video, The car glitching is because im a bad driver and because the map is not too well made for a low-rider car:

Massive thanks to @BanTech Absolute legend who made the suspension system.

The car features:

• A good drifting mechanic
  • Steering and acceleration which are as life-like as i could make it
  • Satisfying suspension system
  • A way to flip the car

Let me know what you think of the car, P.S the model isn’t mine, it’s a free one I found online

13 Likes

Can confirm that is some very satisfying suspension. Glad it’s working well for you!

Also I believe the proximity prompts have now been released, or at least that’s the impression I get from this post: Proximity Prompt Release

As a side note, I’d recommend making your roads have a bit of a wedge either side to make it a little easier to get back onto the road for those who do end up on the grass. I end up off the road all the time in games like this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hats off to you, i can’t thank you enough!

Proximity prompts are released too, you are right, I’ll supply a link now in the original post.
The idea of side-wedges is a good one, I will definetely have to add that in the new map if i get around to it so both of us can drive safely :sweat_smile:

Thank you again

2 Likes

I love the UI and the whole thing is great.

You did very well developing the whole map and the car looks nice. I don’t have any suggestions personally so, it is a 10/10.

NOTE: this is all my opinion and I might be completely wrong but this is something which is nice in my eyes.

Wow, i’m very happy to hear that :smile:
Thank you for taking the time to check it out too, means alot!

1 Like

No problem! It was a pleasure reviewing it.

1 Like