Flauxn - Building Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I have been building on ROBLOX for 2 years on and off, and have a huge passion for learning new styles and ways to improve my building. My commissions are open and I’m a very versatile builder, meaning I’m comfortable doing any style & any task.

Showcase

You can view my assets here: https://www.roblox.com/users/139859423/profile

Here are some screenshots of my work

Fairytale Homestore (1)

Fairytale Homestore (2)

Interview Center (1)

Interview Center (2)

Bitter Fashion Homestore (1)

Bitter Fashion Homestore (2)

Bitter Fashion Homestore (3)

Fairy Islands Homestore

Modern Beach Vista
Building from Town/RPG Game
Low Poly House Exterior

Low Poly House Interior

Themed Map (1)

Themed Map (2)

Themed Map (3)

Themed Map (4)

Low Poly Lobby

Availability

I am available as needed. I’m currently free any hour on weekends and about 4-5 hours on weekdays as long as I balance my time well with school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either in :robux_light : or USD. Prices are negotiable. If paying in ROBUX, I prefer group funds! My prices aren’t too expensive most of the time I’d say, I want my prices to be comfortable and reasonable for everyone involved.

Commissions are currently open, please message me if you need anything! :heartpulse:

Twitter - @Flauxn_
Developer Forum - @Flauxn
Roblox - Flauxn
Discord - d.#1111

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

This is awesome!!! I love the low-poly, and mixture of detailed houses/assets! It blends in perfectly and makes it perfect for the audience! Only one thing I suggest, is to adjust the lighting. Some of them it can be a little to dark, or a little to light. Overall, I love the decorative/creativeness. I see you going to many places in your future!

4 Likes

Aw thank you so much!! :heartpulse: Lighting is something I’ve been working on a lot more lately & improving at but I will take your advice. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done, you seem to have talent!

1 Like

Keep up the good work! You have a lot of talent.

1 Like

I would say your examples are great and that you should be overflown with commissions, especially as you did an amazing and remarkable job on the Building from Town/RPG Game.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much everyone for the positive feedback and comments. :heart:

Hey! i’ve sent a friend request on discord, you might wanna check it out