D5no - Experienced Builder/Environmental Artist + 3D Modeler

About

Hey there, I’m d5no! I create maps and assets for games. I produce my creations using Roblox Studio, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and occasionally Substance Painter. I have been doing commissions since 2019; since then my portfolio has progressed a lot. I’ve worked with many different styles and I am always open to trying out new things.

Showcase

Profile: d5no - Roblox

Unfortunately, I am not able to share all of my projects, some of my favorites are not able to be shared. The showcase represents some of my favorite works from each year which also demonstrate my progression.

2022-2023 Builds

Anime Dimensions ★

2021 Builds

July-December

Anime Dimensions

bunnexh's UGC Homestore

Reality TV Set/House ★

Credit to o1lience and harht for assistance with some furnishing & stage trees by DevForHire

Jan-June

Erythia's UGC Store

(Credit to Erythia for some meshes used throughout this build)
(Collab with Harht)

EvilArtist's UGC Store

(Credit to EvilArtist for making the waterfall texture & some environmental props)
(Collab with Harht)

Polarcub_art's UGC Store

Mermaid Life Housing

Pet Tower Defense Simulator

Dungeon

2019-2020 Builds

cSapphire's Homestore

(Collab with Harht)

Low Poly Football Field

Little Angels Daycare V12

Kecai Training Center

1970s Homestore

Science Lab Map

Availability & Payment

I tend to have only one open slot per month, and I only accept ones that I can make proper time to complete. Some months I don’t have time for commissions, so it is best to reach out to me to see if I am available. Most of my commissions do not take me over 2 weeks to complete. I do not accept large-scale projects that require several months of work, mainly only available for commissions that I can complete under a month due to my priorities.

I do not have strict rates, my payment is fully negotiable based on the complexity of the commission and time I will have to spend working on it. I am always open to working out a fair price that is appropriate.

Developer Forum - @d5no
Roblox - d5no
Discord - d5no
Twitter - https://twitter.com/d5no_

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

271 Likes

This is awesome!!! I love the low-poly, and mixture of detailed houses/assets! It blends in perfectly and makes it perfect for the audience! Overall, I love the decorative/creativeness. I see you going to many places in your future!

15 Likes

Aw thank you so much!! :heartpulse: Lighting is something I’ve been working on a lot more lately & improving at but I will take your advice. Thanks! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well done, you seem to have talent!

3 Likes

Keep up the good work! You have a lot of talent.

3 Likes

I would say your examples are great and that you should be overflown with commissions, especially as you did an amazing and remarkable job on the Building from Town/RPG Game.

2 Likes

Thank you soooo much everyone for the positive feedback and comments. :heart:

5 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in hiring you and I’m trying to contact you through Discord. However, the tag doesn’t seem to work for me. Could you add me instead? (Nameless_1234#2545)

2 Likes

Hey! I’m cqlourfxl, could you please add me on Discord: 6636#6366

We are looking for a Builder for our upcoming cafe. Thank you!

2 Likes

I updated my portfolio with some new work! Feel free to check it out.

4 Likes

Hey there. I’ve been messaging you on Discord but you haven’t been responding to me even though I see you online. Could you please respond back to me please? Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey! I sent you a request on Discord, my discord name is erik.

3 Likes

Sure sorry, I’ve been getting very busy lately so I’ll reply.

2 Likes

Hello! I sent you a friend request on Discord, logan#0004. Cheers.

1 Like

Currently working on a few commissions so if you message me, just know I may not get to it for a couple days! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh wow. Is there a line or something? How long do I have to wait for you to maybe start on my commission?

1 Like

Probably can’t get to your for a week or two, sorry. I haven’t really checked some of my DMs yet because I’ve been getting so many :sob:

1 Like

Flauxn is an amazing builder who works in a timely manor! highly recommend him :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank youuu so much :heart::heart:
30 characters

2 Likes

My commissions are open again because I’ve just finished the few I was working on with the exception of one. Please message me if you’re looking for something!

4 Likes