Fluency Icon Library - Smooth Outline Icons [2K Icons!]

i know, you are using that account to evade the bans in your main account

1 Like

and to maintain cleanliness to my main’s inventory :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s finally time I use this icon library. Thanks for this!

1 Like

Version 5.0! :bell::loudspeaker::confetti_ball:

In version 5.0 accessibility is easier and visual;

• Scroll Bars thickens when hovered so grabbing those Scroll Bars will be easier! :fist:

Unhovered: Hovered:
image image

• Terms is right at the top! These terms have the most icon results! :art:

• 3D Icons Style Type is the new style arrived in 5.0

[This is a beta feature, number of icons is lessen]

and that’s it! Update your plugin to experience these features! :jigsaw::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I am now using them in my plugins (they’re open sourced so please find the icons :wink: )

nicee and thanks! đŸ©· What plugin is it exactly? Is it unreleased?

This is one of the best icon plugins ever made without a doubt, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to update for me as Roblox Studio keeps returning this error below, might be a roblox issue tho.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate! Inform me when you get the plugin working! :sunglasses:

1 Like

got it to work lol, it was because i forgot i had a vpn on

2 Likes

I’ve installed it twice now and restarted my studio but when I click on the plugin nothing happens.

1 Like

Can you check if its it being docked to another roblox widget?

1 Like

Not bad, but why are there icons from actual programs, apps and brands?? There’s clearly a law against this, their logos are protected by trademark law. Just because you found them on a website doesn’t mean you can use it.
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 215949
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 215951
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 215955
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 215958
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 220001
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 220059
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 220106
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 220111
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 220208
SnĂ­mek obrazovky 2023-07-23 220225

6 Likes

Thanks for the trademark notice. I will remove most of the icons except for Microsoft Ecosystem since the icons we’re made by themselves.

Edit: Done :white_check_mark:! All of the logos that is covered by trademark are removed, again thanks for the notice!

2 Likes

Know I’m late, but really great Plugin there! Can’t wait to use this in my game!

2 Likes

This plugin is amazing! The only other thing I would want is emojis in the same/similar style as the other icons :eyes:

(if you can add them ofc)

1 Like

UI Overhaul in the making! UX / UI will be improved in Version 6.0!
The new UI also integrates the UI style I used in the Product: exe!

Sneak Peaks: :dizzy_face:

I personally don’t like that you have to keep your mouse hovering over the search bar to keep focus.

1 Like

Welp! In the next update bad UX like that will be removed!

You can see in the sneak peak that Search is a form of a button; if you click it then the search transform into a wider textbox and will auto-focus the user. Search will not collapse if there’s still text in the textbox.

That’s pretty much the new UX for it, lmk if you want to improve or suggest something! :smile:

1 Like

What do you mean? I don’t really get it, sorry :tired_face::sob:

Oh, sorry, I meant in the icon library if you could add various emojis in the same/similar style as the other icons available

Something like this

I understand if you cant add something like that

1 Like