CIVILIAN FEATURES / ANSWERS
This forum will explain everything you can do as a CIV, some perks you get as a CIV for being in the group, and more.
Will I be able to rob the bank? Yes, you will be able to rob banks, stores, houses, and MORE!
Will civilians have guns? Civilians will be able to go to the gun store and purchase guns.
What are all the robbable buildings? Civilians will be able to rob the Bank, Houses, Stores, and people when they die. When a player resets, you will be able to interact with their humanoid and rob them of their money that they have in their wallet.
What is there to do as a civilian? Civilians are able to rob places, work at different stores for money, roleplay with your friends, and MORE!
What are the available teams for civilians without gamepasses? All civilians will have access to the Police, Fire, EMS, DOT, CIV.
FEATURES/PERKS OF BEING IN THE GROUP
- Regular players will start off with $5K and people that are a Member in the group will receive a BONUS of an extra $5K.
- Members will be able to purchase special gun in the gun store that has an extra 15% kill rate. (Only purchasable for the first 2 weeks of the game being released).
- Members of the group will receive a 2x income multiplier for the first 2 weeks of the game being released.
- Members of the group will be able to purchase a unique vehicle within the first 48/HRS of the game being released.
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- DOT (Department Of Transportation)
- SWAT -Gamepass
- Coast Guard -Gamepass ← Not confirmed.
- □□□□ -Inaccessible to public
- Devs -Inaccessible to public