[FOR HIRE] 1 Year Scripter

About Me

Hey! My name is Czsso i’ve been scripting for a year now weather you think that is experienced or not I don’t know. I can work for commission or upfront payment’s. I accept robux via funds or paypal (Paypal perferablly).

Showcase

I can’t really show case anything because I dont want to show my scripts to the full devforum but if you need certain things done I may or may not be capable. Also, be realistic im not gonna script your whole game for a good ten robux.

ROBLOX

Script Hub

Check out Script Hub. It’s one of the millions of unique, user-generated 3D experiences created on Roblox.

Availability

I am avalible from 10 am - 10 pm (I need sleep lol) anyway this is Eastern Standered Time. I live in the US.

Payment

Prices are negotiable depending on how much time it will take me or how much effort it will take me, please be realistic no I wont script your gun for 50 robux.

My Style

If you hire me as a scripter I can send you videos of me creating the scripts depending on what you would want as a customer. I am very quick at my job most of the time but just like a normal human when i’m tired I wont do as well.

Lessons

Yes I will be starting coding lessons depending on which you would rather I only know java and lua, depending on how much you want to learn will fluctuate the price. If you know basics and want to be taught more it will cost less.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via my Discord profile: Qanzi#8587