[For Hire] Builder

This is outdated, lol please ignore lol!

No evidence of past work? I would at least recommend showing pictures with watermarks in order to get a sense of your assets.

1 Like

If to hire you, I suggest showing some proof that you are who you say you are.

I am who I say I am… Look at my profile… it says Rebellion2895 I dont really understand what you mean.

Well, All my past models are not collected, I do not have pictures of work, I dont know what you want me to do.

You’ll likely have trouble finding customers without proper showcasing. I’m just giving feedback.

Yes, Feedback is alright but it is my choice how I do stuff.

The whole purpose of a portfolio is to show examples of your work. There’s no point if you’re only advertising your work times, payment and username. Sure, you can do things your own way, but like @CausalityOrigin said, you won’t be able to obtain any employers at this rate.

I dont mind if I do not get “employers at this rate” It is how I do it and I dont exactly want to hear your opinion, Thanks I guess.

Isn’t the entire point of putting a portfolio out here is to get customers?

As others have said, without examples of your past work, hiring you would be a concern as I would have no guarantee as to your level of building, nor how much detail you add into your builds.

If you don’t show links and/or pictures giving evidence to your past work it is as good as having none.

Most people in your position would, for example, show a ‘Large build’ that is worth 2k robux, and another worth 15-18k robux, so we as the customer would know the differences in detail and depth received from both prices.

I am shutting down this post, I do things the way I want.

I suggest showing work and if its in your game under your profile the game is private

The game is private because it is a WIP

so i have no work to see what uve done

You stuck pretty good to the template, but omitted I’d say the most important part which is the showcase. It’s just screenshots of the work you’re proud of. You’ve already posted work before, just take the screenshot and put it under showcase and say ‘this is an example of props’ Construction Kit Small - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox