[For Hire] Chinese (Both Variants), Bahasa Melayu/Malay translator

About Me

My name is CrashedMyComputer, I am an experienced translator in the Roblox Community. I do Bahasa Melayu (Malay). I’ve worked with a couple of well-known games and creators on Roblox, some of which are listed below. I am always looking to work with new creators, if you’re interested in hiring me, look at the bottom of my portfolio.

[Please note that I no longer offer Chinese as a language, and due to DevForum limitations, I may not edit that.]

Some notable games I’ve worked with:
Bedwars
Car Dealership Tycoon
Military Tycoon
Squid Game
Blox World Theme Park
Paint N Guess
Blade Throwing Simulator
Vehicle Legends
Car Tycoon

Why should you get your games translated?
Although many find it a waste of their revenue, a not needed feature, it would make your game appeal to a bigger audience that speaks different languages. For example, if your game is in English, there’s not a big chance that somebody who speaks Malay would understand your game, and having your game translated would increase player count and open up to a wider playerbase.

Availability

My work schedule ties in with my life very easily, as I’m practically available 16 hours of 24 every single day. I would be able to complete your translations in the span of 1 day, to a week. If I do need a time extension, you would be notified before I start my translations.

Payment

My prices are often very negotiable, my set rate is 180 robux per string. Robux is the only acceptable and preferred currency, no other types of currency will be accepted.

If you are a smaller group/game or you earn lesser revenue, I am absolutely willing to negotiate a lower price per string for you, just be reasonable.

Contact
Please attempt to send me a message on DevForum or Discord if possible, my messages are always open. You may also contact me through Roblox but that would be a bit difficult for communication.

Discord: CrashedMyComputer#0591

Thanks for reading :smile:

6 Likes

Next time please use the format.

I’m sorry I’m new how do I do that?

1 Like

Thank you for that, it’s fixed now.

1 Like

We are interested and reaching out to you via Discord. Friend our builder: Scepticus#0428

Alright. I have got the request from him.

Prices are on low as of right now. I need some source of income, so if you would like to hire me, it’d be greatly appreciated.

I can vouch for Crashed, he does great work for good prices, he translated my product, please hire him!

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve got more availability time right now! Please contact CrashedMyComputer#0591 if you would like your games translated into any of the languages!

um nice you can do three of them well i could do most of them but nice

(Apologies to whomever that attempted to contact me, my messages were mistakenly disabled)

Hello people! I’ve re-written my portfolio and updated everything in order for you to get all the information from it clearly. Right now, my availability is really extended, and my payment is highly negotiable. Please send me a message, or a friend request if you are interested, I’m always open!

Disc: CrashedMyComputer#0591