[CLOSED] Clothing Designer

About Me

Hello! I am aemstuff831, but I prefer to be called Aem. I have been designing clothes for almost a year now. I first started designing clothes on my iPad, but soon moved and used paint .net and pixlr for fonts. I am not as active on ROBLOX, since I don’t usually play ROBLOX games anymore. I handle my commissions professionally and with respect.

Hiring Terms

• Refunds are only available within 48 hours of paying me.
  • I will not be covering tax when refunding you. You will get the amount that I received after tax.
  • If paying through gamepass or t-shirt, you must cover the tax.
  • If you do not like the clothing, but have already paid, you have 48 hours to let me know and I will fix it with no extra charge. Contacting me after 48 hours will result in a small editing fee.
  • I will not take an order of 10 or more clothing.
  • Expect the clothing to be done between 2 days to a week. If you want it the day of, you will need to pay R$100 more.

Previous Work

I have worked for several small groups.

Examples

display 10 display 9 display 7 2display display 6 display 5 display 4 display 3 display 2 Display 1
blue top display top

If you would like to see more of my work, please let me know.

Payment Options

I only take payment via t-shirt or gamepass. I prefer to be paid via USD through PayPal, it’s also the cheaper option when it comes to full collections. I won’t go first, I will show you the template with watermarks on it, and once you’ve paid, then I will send it unwatermarked. If you want to see how it’ll look on your character, you can ask me. I can upload the clothing for you, but you will be charged an extra fee.

I do not accept gift cards and pay through group funds.

Pay

I don’t charge insanely high, but we can negotiate. My price ranges from R$50-500+.

• Formal (R$150 per shirt or pants)
  • Pants (R$80 each)
  • Casual (R$80 per shirt or pants)
  • Merch (R$80 per shirt or pants)
  • Uniforms (R$85 per shirt or pants)
  • Aesthetic (R$80 per shirt or pants)
  • Uploading (R$10)
  • Editing fee (R$10-50)
  • Day Delivery (R$100)
  • Military (R$150 per shirt or pants)

Collections

Collections include a specific theme for the clothes and are much cheaper than paying with Robux or individually. I am only accepting payment through PayPal for collections. Each collection will be made according to your liking. All outfits will come with matching pants and shirts.

• Formal Collection includes 5 formal shirts and pants of your choice for design. ($8)
  • Cafe Collection includes 2 apron uniforms, 1 merch (your choice of shirt or hoodie), 1 MR-HR uniform. ($5)
  • Military Collection includes 2 combat uniforms, 1 fitness uniform, 1 service uniform. ($10)
  • Aesthetic Collection includes 5 aesthetic outfits. ($3)

More collections to come in the future.

You can also ask me if I create any other types of clothing. For orders above R$500, I require a 20% downpayment. If I feel like what was asked for requires more time and effort, I might increase the price on any of the categories said above.

Contact

You can contact me via discord, my discord tag is aemstuff831#9283. Feel free to send me a friend request and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I have the right to refuse service.

12 Likes

The clothing looks very nice, he mentioned that he’s not experienced in military uniforms, but they turned out very nice. The clothing was nice for the price, I would recommend him. :+1:

3 Likes

Got great and professional results from this guy. My group now has some awesome hoodies!

1 Like