Codesense | Programmer (6/29/2021)

I am gonna contact you soon :smiley:

Nice I am very interested in this post, message me on pyth#6737

My discord tag has changed. I have updated the post.

He is a very good programmer, responsible and friendly. very professional

1 Like

My availability and portfolio has been updated!

I’m interested, but first, I’d like to ask:

1. Are you willing to do game revenue percentage (around 50%, but negotiable) WITHOUT compensation?
  2. Are you willing to work on a small team for the full-development of a big project, regardless of how long it’ll take, and regardless of how much revenue it will make?

Hire him for a comission, and it was completed very quickly! Pretty cool, guy. I recommend his services 10/10.

I am willing to do revenue percentage on projects that are well organized, have good developers already working on it, and that I think have a good chance of success.
And no, I do not care how long it takes as long as the outcome is well worth it.

Would you be willing to apply here?: [CLOSED] Maventine Studios is Looking for a Full-Time Developer for an Upcoming Murder Mystery Game

It gives more info on what is needed and what you’re supposed to do.

Okay, I’ll check it out. (30chars)

Awesome guy to work with, very talented :slight_smile:

1 Like

Condesense is an excellent programmer; he has completed tasks in a timely manner and produces the quality we expect. I’m glad to have him working on our team. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello, I’m unable to write everything I need here so can you read this post, think of it as the commission .

Hey, thanks for your interest in my expertise. Are you still hiring?

Heyo i’m interested in hiring you, I tried to message you via discord but your tag Shotty#0869 wouldn’t work :((. We can continue to discuss on here or over discord - Barl#3179.
Thanks!!

Hey, thanks for your interest. My discord username has been updated and I sent you a friend request on discord. :smile: Also, happy anniversary! :tada:

1 Like

Hey there! I was wondering if you’d be interested in this position.
I’ve sent you a friend request on discord in the case that you are.

Ay, thanks for your interest. I’ve accepted your friend request. We can talk further on discord.