[For Hire]French Translator for hire,i need a job big or or a little![Taking Commission]

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as french translator. Its my first time in traslator on Roblox.I have 13 years old.I love scout and i love cooking and play on roblox.

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is Robux.I dont work for free!!!

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:pushy151#9643
Devforum:@pushy1511
Email:thomgermain06@gmail.com

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Ps!!I am not very good in English so please dont ask me with error!!

1 Like

If u are translating French to English/English to French, u will need to get better at English first

5 Likes

Ya i know (30character)gjhhdgcvj i am very good To write in french

1 Like

So you should wait before accepting translator jobs, people won’t understand

2 Likes

Are you native French? Or using google translate?

I am native french check
Bonjour je m’appelle pushy et j’ai 13ans

I wouldn’t recommend you to anyone. Your english skills are pretty low and you need to have a good knowledge of them.

~ qEvann
Translator

2 Likes

Its not my main language my main language its FRENCH!!!

It doesn’t matter if it’s your first language or not. I never said it is either. You still need to have a good knowledge of them.

1 Like

Okay Thank you 30 characterbrhrbrv

This has absolutely nothing to do with translations?

2 Likes

I’d suggest rewriting this page in French to show proof. (Je peux parle en francais aussi)

3 Likes

Sorry but I don’t understand what assets you’ll be paid for , I mean are you creating assets or translating ?
…or are you considering translating and creating assets the same?

1 Like

You can’t do a translation job if you can’t write english properly, The goal of having a game “Translated” is to attract childrens that have no others knowledge than their native language, which is very common. Althought, if the translator himself have a hard time to understand the source, you’ll also have a hard and inaccurate job translation results, in the end, Developers lost their purpose of hiring you due that kids will still be unable to understand the game.

Tu ne peux pas traduire les jeux si t’arrive pas a écrire anglais de base, le but d’avoir un jeu “Traduit” est d’aider les enfants (de France, par exemple) a pouvoir jouer au jeu et y comprendre, et ça va pas leur aider si le traducteur lui même ne comprend pas la version Anglaise du jeu.

1 Like

I’m also sorry to inform you that there aren’t very many roblox translators, unless the person has to make an audio file.

I can do it!

hello, Bonjour

I got a friend that teaches me french!

1, the post is very very old and 2nd they aren’t hiring someone, they are for hire.

1 Like