(Old Portfolio, please use new portfolio) GamersInternational, Aspiring UI (Graphics) Designer, Basic GFX Artist & Basic Scripter

Please view my new portfolio instead at: [Open \\ Prices from 10R$] GamersInternational, Aspiring UI [Graphics] Designer, Basic GFX Artist and Basic Scripter

My new portfolio contains portfolio headers and a much easier to view layout

About Me

Hey there! I’m GamersInternational and I’m an aspiring graphics designer for Roblox games! I also have some basic scripting skills (I’ve made a script to make a traffic light system to work on a certain schedule and I’ve also made my own plugins, plugin 1 / plugin 2). That’s not the only thing I can do, I maintain a YouTube channel with 9.07K subscribers so I’m perfect for promoting your game plus I can test your game on PC, Mobile and Controller.

Please note: I only do icons and non-complex UI systems in game, I’m not good at designing logos or banners etc (mainly due to my not very good paint(dot)net skills). I’ve also only really worked on 2D icons so don’t give me a 3D icon request. All icons are made in Inkscape. I’ve also only been making icons in Inkscape for 3 months. On the scripting side, I’ve been scripting for over 2 years but I’m certainly not a professional at it but I can do some simple stuff such as a traffic light script, virus removal and hopefully more. Adding onto my scripting experience, I’ve been learning some basic HTML, CSS and JS for a year (I’ve forgotten most of my JS, I still use HTML and CSS quite often, if you’d like to see some of my HTML and CSS skills then the perfect example would be one of my development sites). I’ve also had experience with Scratch for around 5-6 years and I have used BBC micro:bits before. Should also mention I have used MIT App Inventor too to make a web browser application for Android.

Showcase and Reviews

Check out all my work and the reviews people have sent on my work.

My Work

Here’s some images of my work.

Icons

This image shows an arrangement of all of my recent icons, these include a Home icon, shopping basket icon, network icon, menu icon, search icon, back button, user profile icon and a thumbs up icon.

That’s all the icons I’ve decided to show here, I do have more icons but I’ve decided to not show them [partly because they are much older]. Feel free to let me know your opinions of the icons I’ve made as I’d love to see what others think! You can find some of my icons below in the “Ready-made icons” section and in the Reviews section.

GFX

I offer GFX’s which are animated in Roblox Studio and then taken to 3D Builder to export the image.

Advertisements

Advertisements for @Ty_Scripts Ro-Chat:

In-game UI

Work on @Ty_Scripts Ro-Chat:

I would also again like to leave a link to one of my development websites.

flynnfarrow.github.io/RoDev

My Reviews (1)

Here is a list of all my reviews from past clients.

Review 1 (Positive): @Ty_Scripts

Availability

I’m often available on the weekends to work on products for you, my time zone is GMT. Here is details, :red_circle: means not available, :orange_circle: means possibly available and :green_circle: is available.

Average schedule

Mondays = :red_circle:
Tuesdays = :red_circle:
Wednesdays = :red_circle:
Thursdays = :red_circle:
Fridays = :orange_circle:
Saturdays = :green_circle:
Sundays = :green_circle:

This week’s schedule (week starting Monday 1st March 2021)

Monday-Thursday = :red_circle:
Friday = :orange_circle:
Saturdays and Sundays = :green_circle:

Current job acceptance: :green_circle:. This means I’ll accept most jobs (as long as they don’t have ridiculous requirements or time limits)

Payment

Prices are per icon (scroll further down for details on my GFX and scripting work and discounts on items). The size of the icon depends on the price I charge. I also do sales and you can get some discount codes on my YouTube channel (GamersInternational). I only accept payouts through group funds or my ready made icons on Teespring (see “Buy ready-made icons”). All icons are sent in the PNG format. If you want to add an .ico file to your order, your order will be increased by :robux_gold: 5 (approximately 6p GBP). Tips are also incredibly appreciated. These prices below are for 1 icon for 1 individual and group (if you would like to extend it to more groups then it will be 10 Robux per icon per group), I will add multi-buy discounts if you order multiple icons. Higher quality = Less Blurry. For most people the 512px icon should be the best for you however I offer even higher quality for people who really don’t need a quality higher than 512px lol. I’m running a limited time introductory price offer on 64px and 512px icons too!

I do also accept referrals, if you can’t afford an item but you refer a friend to buy at least 3 items (any product) then I will do an item for you for free! This is not a limited time thing too, it’s on full time!

Prices (based on buying Robux rate):

:robux_gold: 12 (approximately 15p GBP) - 24x24 Icon (Taskbar Icon Quality)
:robux_gold: 15 (approximately 18p GBP) - 32x32 Icon (Desktop Icon Quality)
:bell: Limited Introductory Price Offer On This Icon, it’s only :robux_gold: 5 to get an order for this item, make sure to order before the introductory price goes!
:robux_gold: 20 (approximately 24p GBP) - 48x48 Icon (Extra Low Quality)
:robux_gold: 25 (approximately 30p GBP) - 64x64 Icon (Extremely Low Quality)
:bell: Limited Introductory Price Offer On This Icon, it’s only :robux_gold: 20 to get an order for this item, make sure to order before the introductory price goes!
:robux_gold: 30 (approximately 35p GBP) - 96x96 Icon (Very Low Quality)
:robux_gold: 40 (approximately 49p GBP) - 128x128 Icon (Low Quality)
:robux_gold: 45 (approximately 56p GBP) - 160x160 Icon (Nice Quality)
:robux_gold: 50 (approximately 60p GBP) - 192x192 Icon (Medium Quality)
:robux_gold: 60 (approximately 75p GBP) - 256x256 Icon (Good Quality)
:robux_gold: 80 (£0.99 GBP) - 512x512 Icon (Very Good Quality)
:bell: Introductory Price Available On This Order, it’s only :robux_gold: 70 for this for a limited time! Make sure to get it before it goes!
:robux_gold: 105 (approximately £1.30 GBP) - 1024x1024 Icon (High Quality)
:robux_gold: 125 (approximately £1.55 GBP) - 2048x2048 Icon (Very High Quality)
:robux_gold: 160 (£1.98 GBP) - 4096x4096 Icon (Highest Quality)

GFX:

Any size @ :robux_gold: 35 (approximately 43p GBP)

Game UI:

Basic (a menu or two): :robux_gold: 60
Standard (multiple menus): :robux_gold: 200

If you’d like a logo, please note that I’m not good at them for now but you can buy a 256px logo for 175 Robux.

Also if your interested in me doing a bit of scripting, I’m looking to do only virus removals for now, if you would like one of these then it’ll be :robux_gold: 25. I’m also doing some basic stuff like disabling functions in the Roblox TopBar, :robux_gold: 40 and I can also modify the ChatScript for you by enabling tabbed chat, changing fonts and much more (can’t make a custom chat), if you’d like that service it would be :robux_gold: 40 as well! If you want a whole traffic light system for your game (this would be scheduled) then that would cost :robux_gold: 65.

I’ve had a few complaints over my prices so if you can, let me know how you feel about them.

What do you think about my prices?
  • Too low
  • It’s great
  • Too high

0 voters

Accepted payment methods

• Roblox Group Funds (recommended)
  • Roblox Gamepass (buyer has to cover tax as well)
  • Nintendo eShop Gift Card (GBP only)
  • Roblox Gift Card (not recommended currently since this has security holes)

Buy ready-made icons

I have published a collection of ready-made icons that you can buy on Teespring for USD/GBP etc. This does cost more than the Robux prices but these are often for use on an unlimited amount of games. If you’d prefer to support me and buy multiple copies for multiple games then feel free to! If you prefer to browse all of them at once, it’s available in my store at https://teespring.com/stores/gistockicons.

Home Icon (provided as a 512px icon - $2.25 USD): https://teespring.com/en-GB/homeicon
Globe/Web Browser Icon (provided as a 512px icon - $2.25 USD): https://teespring.com/en-GB/globeicon
Roblox Obby Icons - Choose Correct Path (provided as a 256px icon - $0.80 USD): https://teespring.com/en-GB/choosecorrectpathicon
Smartphone with a wide notch/cutout (provided as a 512px icon - $2.25 USD): https://teespring.com/smartphoneicon
I can’t list everything here and I do have 6+ extra icons that isn’t listed here, please visit the link to the store above to browse everything.

Terms of Service

If a piece of work has not been fully completed by the specified end date (considering if I have a reasonable timeframe) then I’ll offer a partial refund. However, if I don’t have a reasonable timeframe, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (learn more at legislation.gov.uk) I’m allowed to charge full price but customers do have a right to refuse it.

If something is too complex for me to do, I will refuse the job.

If I receive any abuse from buyers then I have the right to refuse the job and I will report the buyer.

Contact

Thanks for reading! You can contact me here on the Developer Forum to get an icon made for you or via Slack (add slack@gamersinternational.anonaddy.com). No Discord or Twitter communication available as I don’t use those platforms. Also make sure to let me know if I should change this post in any way. Any sharing of the portfolio is incredibly appreciated.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Just as a notice, I edited prices to make them cheaper, I really do want to get into making game icons soon.

I just realised Teespring allows people to sell digital files now lol.

2 Likes

Should make this as a note that some Teespring icons have been taken down for unknown reasons, I’m guessing it’s too generic.

How did you take down those from your portfolio for a reason you don’t know?

No I meant Teespring took them down for copyright reasons, I’m guessing my icons are too generic. Can show the email if you like.

I recommend getting a bit more practice however I acknowledge that you put the fact that you put “Aspiring” UI designer in the title, some others just call themselves professionals refusing to take constructive criticism.

I believe that one day you will be a top notch designer, hoping to see your success.

-pr

2 Likes

How did he take them down for copyright? Its a Icon.

I’ll show the email that Teespring sent me for the icon being taken down. I should mention this was a premade icon. I just realised this was reinstated though :smiley:

Anyways here’s the original email.

13 year old fights the law lol, I guess that’s something else to add.

1 Like

Thanks for your response :smiley:

I do agree with the more practise stuff. There’s no point calling myself a professional when I can’t design 3D icons (yet) and I’m not a PDN professional, and anyways when I posted it, I only had 1 month experience so saying that I’m aspiring was the right choice.

2 Likes

I recommend GamersInternational for UI work, their work in Ro-Chat is great! Check it out yourself.

3 Likes

Adding on to this, in my opinion, before you use a software like figma, try to use something a little bit more simple, and study UX.

i started out with ms paint… which was a disaster, but still… it helped me grab the basics
1 Like

If you are honestly curious about how @GamersInternational’s UI looks, check out Ro-Chat (screenies on this topic: Ro-Chat - Explanation and How to Use)

Not if you know what TeeSpring is (or, you know, click the links in the portfolio)

I don’t think you understood this fully. Teespring is an online marketplace and I sell my icons on there. I have also done UI’s, see below. I’m not going to sign up as I’m fine as it is currently.

1 Like

I’ve added a black friday discount onto ready-made icons for now.

1 Like

A bit expensive for a few shapes, and buttons.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I might have a look at doing another price review, I don’t want to make it too cheap that I basically earn nothing.

3 Likes

If your looking on me doing something then maybe I could do a half price discount, since it’s coming close to Christmas?

1 Like

I’ve carried out another price review. Hope that helps!

1 Like

The logos are so simplistic! To be fair they are literally circles in a square that took you 1 second to click on soz and don’t have anything special to them tbh- sorry that’s just my opinion

1 Like