[FOR HIRE] GelarZ | BUILDER | ROBLOX

300660efddf6a0c3f689dba222e99e0c4bf5a365 (1)

Hello guys ! I’m GelarZ and I am offering my services as a low-poly builder. I have been building for like 1 year on roblox and I really enjoy it. I like to build things in a cartoony theme. The languages that I speak are English and Dutch. I am also practising my GFX skills so i can start with GFX in the future.

Like i said i’ve been building on roblox for like 1 year and here are some examples of my work.

Terrains

Buildings

Bundles

I am actually always available, but it depends on what my weekly schedule looks like.

• I only accept payments via group, if you don’t have one you can buy a gamepass but you have to pay a little bit more so I can receive the complete budget.

• You must pay 30% before I start with the project to avoid trollers or scammers.

• After am done with building u will receive a screenshot of the building and if u completed the payment (the 70% of the payment) i’ll send u the whole building.

• The prices can also change according to what you want me to build.

Terrain : 2,500 - 10,000 Robux_2019_gold(Emoji-2) | Depends on what size the terrain will be.
Buildings: 500 - 1,000 Robux_2019_gold(Emoji-2) | Depends on the size and the details.
Extra Stuff (Like Trees) : 250 - ??? Robux_2019_gold(Emoji-2) | Depends on the details and the amount of items.

We can discusse about the prices of the other items u want me to make you.

If you have questions u can always contact me on discord or here on the Developer Forum, any feedback in the replies is appreciated!

• Discord : GelarZ#6060

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

could you make a vibe/hangout map ?