Harht - Experienced Low/High-Poly Building/ Modeling Portfolio

Hey! I’m Michelle, better known as harht on Roblox.

I am currently 19 and have been actively building on Roblox for about 9 years now (since 2013).

I specialize in building as well as 3D modeling and have always had a great passion for architectural design! My work means a lot to me, it is one of the few ways that I am able to express myself, as I always put 100% into everything that I make. I have just begun doing commissions last year and I can say that it has truly been an inspirational journey, as I have grown and learned so much through taking on new challenges and styles of design. I often work alongside my building partners, @d5no @o1lience as well.

Some popular games I am currently working or have previously worked on are:

:dizzy: :mermaid: Mermaid Life by Myzta ( Fullflower Studios )

:dizzy: :crown: Royale High - by callmehbob

:dizzy: :dancer: TTD3 by Emotes CO.

:dizzy: :skull_and_crossbones: Apocalypse Rising 2 by Gusmanak

:dizzy: :palm_tree: :house_with_garden: Islands + BedWars :crossed_swords: :tada: + Prop Hunt :package: :potted_plant: by easy.gg

You can view my assets here: harht - Roblox

Personal Favorites = ☆

Teethyz **new**

Vultie homestore

Big Brother**new**

big4

MissRossie UGC homestore **new**

Flamingo homestore

Royale High realm - Cafeteria exterior

Royale High realm - Art realm☆

Royale High realm - other realms **new**

Kecai

Enviromental work - oceanorbs ugc

Evilartist's UGC Store - very old work-

![sampleimage|690x386]

(

Erythia's UGC Store

{ Credit to Erythia for some meshes used throughout this build }
{ Collab with d5no }

Mermaid Life Housing

cSapphire's Homestore

sampleimage

Barbie Kingdom Homestore - very old work -

Lowpoly free build ( heavily inspired by Builder_Boy )

Large venue - very old work -

Subway Interview Center - very old work -

3D models

3dmodel11

I’m usually quite active and flexible as of right now due to the current situations in quarantine. I try my best to meet all reasonable deadlines. If you have a specific deadline, it would be best to mention this beforehand so I am able to plan accordingly. If there are any issues with finishing by the deadline, I would let you know in advance. :smiley:

I am very flexible with payment. I usually accept robux, sometimes USD ( Paypal ) payment.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: If you would would like to hire me, please consider the following!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I work on my schedule, with of course meeting the deadline! Please do not rush me!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I take payment AFTER I have completed your commission.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: You will be updated frequently with progress as I am working ( screenshots ) and I take constructive criticism to heart to meet your needs. If anything needs to be changed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I would prefer you would let me know your thoughts while I consistently update you with what I have added/ or changed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I fully understand how to avoid lag and optimize my builds as much as possible! I avoid unions mostly, reduce unneeded parts, and keep my tri count low on my meshes, this allows me to my build to perform smoothly and stick with a reasonable place memory.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Due to high amounts of commissions, I am only doing those that I am reasonably comfortable with. When adding me, please let me know everything you need and I will be able to respond from there. :grinning:

Developer Forum - @harht

Roblox - harht

Discord - harht#1647

Twitter - https://twitter.com/harhtRBLX

Thank you for checking out my portfolio! :relaxed:

128 Likes

Hi! I really love your work and building style. I’ve added you on discord, (abby;#0589) and I hope to talk to you soon!

4 Likes

Amazing work! I’d love to collaborate with you, but could you possibly give me an average range for low poly builds via USD? And I’m talking like smaller size builds that are not entire maps.

3 Likes

Hey! Your builds are amazing, if you are willing to do a commission. I added you on Discord jayy#2750 and I can discuss the commission. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey I’m interested! I sent you a friend request, username should be Flamixity.

1 Like

Love your amazing work of low-poly projects! :heart: I could teach you to make high-poly projects in team create. See my commissions here for examples of my hyperrealistic buildings.

1 Like

Amazing work! I can tell you’re a highly skilled and a hard-working individual. :heart:
Great job, I may hire you in the future. :smile:

2 Likes

harht is by far one of the most talented builders and modelers on roblox, i strongly recommend commissioning her. she provides a very speedy delivery and top quality work.

7 Likes

Hi! May I ask when you might open commissions? I’m sooo interested. Thanks!

Hello! I’ve sent you a friend request. (Aleayx#2800).

Harht is probably the best builder out there, very quick and efficient. Always exceeding everyones expectations. Harht is Very Pro and would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone with a high budget.

Amazing work! I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, my username is Nathan Jacobs#8472

Your work looks stunning! I’ve sent you a friend request on discord at async#9552.

Hi! Do you still take commissions?

Hi! I would like to commission you.
Discord: @LegendAnos