[FOR HIRE] [OPEN] Meh Builder

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 1 year on Roblox and I make eh games in my opinion

“Here are some screenshots of my work”

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am able to work for at least five to four hours depends because of school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is 200- any price will accept gift cards or group payouts.

5 Likes

Do you have a preferred method of contact? If so can you include that in your portfolio

Sadly not. I’m banned from twitter, and I can only accept roblox cards or payouts, and my paypal is disabled currently.

I would say for the amount of detail and design of these builds I think you should keep practicing and maybe doing some free commissions to get a bigger portfolio. This is a great start though. :smile:

2 Likes

It looks pretty good so far for the first submission you’ve posted, for what I could suggest is that you could use some lighting to make it more realistic if that’s what you’re looking for.

more practice is never a bad thing, you can always get better, I’d say this is a great start and you’re really going on the right path