[Closed] Programmer + Animator Looking For A Job

About Me

Hello guys! I am a programmer as you may know from the group I am in, but I am also an animator as well. I love to help out the community here and love to script many things that involve Guis or currency. I am about an advanced programmer you could say. I know how to make many things and have made a helpful tutorial you can check out in the showcase. I have been programming for about 3 years now and am the owner of the group Bacon Craft, starting to make a game that I hope gets popular.

Showcase

Here is the tutorial I had made for every developer: How To Make A Random Map Picker

Here is a game I made with my skills: Bacon Escape

Things I am able to do
  • About everything Gui related
  • Datastore2 and Datastore tables
  • Anything related to a currency system
  • round-based system (intermission)
  • feedback system
  • Shop system
  • Character animations
  • some custom model animations
  • and much more

Availability

I am available for 1-3 hours on the weekends, and that same amount on weekdays (for now).

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset, but my payment method must be in :robux:. To add on, I will only accept Group payouts or you can buy an asset, but you must pay at least most of the tax if you buy an asset.

Per Asset

This is how I liked to be paid, but if you would rather hourly, then I recommend being payed about 600-1.2K robux an hour depending on what I do (AGAIN, PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!).

Some Asset Prices
  • character animations [for each]: 50-200 :robux:
  • custom model animations [for each]: 300-1K :robux:
  • currency system [with datastore]: 150-250 :robux:
  • Gamepass/robux shop: 200-300 :robux:
  • Shop System[small, items don’t save]: 200-400 :robux:
  • Code Gui system: 300-500 :robux:
  • Shop System[big, items don’t save]: 300-500 :robux:
  • feedback system: 300-600 :robux:
  • Shop System[small, items save]: 400-600 :robux:
  • Shop System[big, items save]: 500-800 :robux:
  • round-based system, including loading random maps: 800-1.2K :robux:
  • Custom Character Set-Up: 800-1.3K :robux:
  • Gun: 1K :robux:

Extra note for shops, if they are enormous, meaning 20+ items, then the price will keep raising. Datastore2 is an extra 100 :robux: charge when making currency systems.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, but will explain most things via Discord: Hello42bacon#6730

Extra Things I Can Do

Some extra information on animation would be that I am not super experienced in it, but can animate decently. Payment on this would be discussed in discord. I will also show you past animations on discord. I am not excellent on tool scripts, but I am able to do some simple things. I am also working on AI’s, so if you want me to create one for your game then it will be a high price.

Please Note I Will Only Do Short Jobs, No Long-Term Jobs On Future Games

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sincerely a custom currency is pretty easy to make , just make a leaderstat and then connect it to a gui and make it display the value.

thanks for telling me that, sometimes I just write things down that don’t make sense or shouldn’t be there. I have gotten rid of it now.

1 Like

No one can send your a friend request, just tried you turned decline all requests on.

oops, sorry about that, thanks for letting me know, try now I changed it to everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for all the opportunities guys! I am currently busy right now with a couple people needing me to do stuff for them, but I will hopefully be available again sometime soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have contacted you on Discord and am interested in hiring you.

What is the structure of your data store like? Do you save JSON Encryptions, or do you save individual values to keys?

it is individual values to keys and tables

You should change your method.

• All keys should compile into a table and converted into a JSON string when saving.
  • This table should be de-compiled when loading.
  • You should only use one save key.
  • Only save when leaving and during server shutdown, only load when player joins.

What you have right now is at high risk for data loss. I had this problem for years until I changed my method (experienced in both Infinite Autocorrect and No-Scope Sniping)

1 Like

Thanks I actually need to get on datastore2 for my level of experience as well.

1 Like

Hi guys I am back and ready to find some jobs. I hope to find a great job opportunity out there and I am looking forward to working with someone! :slight_smile:

I am still available for job offers if anyone wishes to throw some at me. I also learned Datastore2 and guns during the 2 weeks since I last posted. Let me know by contacting me on discord, Hello42bacon#6730, if you have a job opportunity for me! :slightly_smiling_face: