For in pairs loop breaking after period of time

Hey guys, trying to do some fun stuff with the tweening service. I have a folder in workspace with a bunch of the same objects lined up, I want that to start moving in order and continue to move which is working fine as far as I know, however for some strange reason online 3 of the objects will tween until the fourth gets an error message as follows:
Position is not a valid member of Script “Workspace.movingPillars.animate”
which is bizarre in my opinion as all the objects are literally duplicates of the previous four and moved over. Any reason my for in pairs loop is breaking? This is my first time working with something at this magnitude and its very high tech for someone like me.

local tweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")
local timetotake = 12
local movingPillars = script.Parent:GetChildren()

local tweeninfo = TweenInfo.new(
	timetotake,
	Enum.EasingStyle.Sine,
	Enum.EasingDirection.In,
	true,
)

for i, v in pairs(movingPillars) do
wait(1)

local animate = tweenService:Create(v,tweeninfo,{Position = (v.Position - Vector3.new(0,11,0))})

animate:Play()
end

Any help is appreciated, I’d love to hear what anyone has to say I’m at a loss for where I should take my next step to fixing this strange error

This error message means there is a script within the .movingPillars model I believe which is called animate hence it will cause an error as it’s not a part with a position.

To avoid this have the for loop check if the :GetChildren() of the movingPillars model is a basepart which is the part that you want to move.

for i, v in pairs(movingPillars) do
               if v:IsA("BasePart") then
                  wait(1)
                  local animate = tweenService:Create(v,tweeninfo,{Position = (v.Position - Vector3.new(0,11,0))})
                  animate:Play()
               end
            end

Thank you very much for your help! You were correct there was a script in the folder, I didn’t even think to make sure the objects were parts. It is working just fine now and it isn’t breaking, Thank you very much for your help!