[FOR SHOWCASE] StefanNICE | Builder Portofolio

● Hello, my name is Stefan, and I’m an experienced member of the Roblox community. I’ve been building and creating within the platform for over four years, during which time I’ve developed a keen eye for design and a passion for bringing my ideas to life.

One of my strengths is my ability to work collaboratively with others while also taking full ownership of my projects. My fellow community members have come to trust me for my reliability, honesty, and attention to detail.

Though primarily focused on showcasing my expertise in building through this portfolio, I’ve also dedicated myself to learning skills in GFX, scripting, and modeling, reaching a medium level in each.

My profile / My time right now

Recent Builds ✦

Scorched Entertainment Headquarters

● This build in particular was the longest and the best-paying commission I have ever gotten. It took around 3 months to complete.

Church Of Oppression

Group Link

Modern Café

● Personal build I have done in a very short time, 2-3 days.

Castle Map

● Map for my own game I am currently working on.

WORK IN PROGRESS
Screenshot 2023-03-09 180357

● Most of the old builds were done in plain Roblox studio with no external help, but now I also learned blender and rely mostly on it.

● Please note that most of the builds you see are from when I first started doing Roblox builds so they look very low effort. I can assure you I improved a lot since then. Check “Recent Builds” to see my improvement.

Personal Builds

Houses

Island Resort

Navy Military Base

Others

Commissioned Builds

Sunset Hotels & Resorts

Interior / Furniture

DiningRoom

Skizuke Restaurant

Houses

Maps

● I can work up to 4-5 hours on the weekends and ~2 hours Monday-Thursday.
Commissions: CLOSED – DM me I might make an exception

● Prices are based on size and quality, Although I prefer getting paid in real money by PayPal I also accept Robux payments. Any Robux payment has to cover the 30% tax.

Discord: stefan5842

25 Likes