F.O.R.E.I.G.N. [Canceled Horror Game]

Project : Foreign is a survival horror game set in the depths of space, it is heavy inspired by the ALIEN movie series and has a similar plot and monster themes. Note that this game is in a slow and early development due to the fact that it’s just one person working on it (me)

This is an example of what the early possible loading screen and/or menu screen will look like.

Jumpscares will not be the only noticeable form of horror in this experience, more information about it to be released in the future.

WIP menu screen.

Join the Rocketeer Software group to be able to get the new updates and possibly play the game before release.

13 Likes

it looks great and I love the concept, the only thing I don’t like is that the camera tilting when you turn is too intense it makes me kinda dizzy, but other than that keep it up!

2 Likes

Looks good, but wen I tested it, the camera was rotating uncontrollably. And the camera shaking is obnoxious. Other than that, it looks clean.

3 Likes

everything looks great and it’s an amazing concept, only thing you should add/change is animations and maybe add a subtle screen shake when you walk to make it more immersive? (i don’t know much about horror games though)

1 Like

I agree with this but normally people don’t make it look natural because of the excessive swaying

2 Likes

It’s great but I think you should make the walking a bit slower if you want it to be more realistic.

1 Like