Forming a experienced team to work on a competitive 5v5 shooter game [VALORBLOX] valorant in roblox [NOT HIRING]

Job Recruitment

About The Team

Hi there! We are RiotBlox Games , a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters, modeller who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, 5v5 competitive shooter game

Progress On the game

Here are some models and weapon made by my developers! Still not finished, just a peak at what we are aiming towards!

pewpew
(NOTE : NONE OF THESE AREN’T DONE)

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builders, scripters, modeller, map maker to join the team as our lead content artist. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. And also, if you play valorant as in the real valorant game that has been released, you are really welcome to work with us.

Our game needs much much attention and good progress by the end of this month, at least expecting a good framework using tools and have done ability system.

Payment

We are paying 2K-5K each person. And also monthly game revenue depending on your work . Our preferred payment method is Group funds. The robux I’m paying is not a lot but keep it mind, that you would be receiving the amount of robux depending on how well you did and how much progress you had on your work and asset :smiley:

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the discord : lil Simp#3332
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello, im interested in the work of GFX Artist, my discord is; Vexhu.#0796

1 Like

Quick question, are you also gonna hire Game Testers as well or no?

1 Like

Map maker is different from builder? If so whats the difference? Am I misunderstanding?

1 Like

Well, builder may make tall buildings but a map maker makes lay out and do them stuff

Maybe. Like why hire game testers?

That makes more sense. What do you need scripted? Besides the obvious.

1 Like

hey i would like to apply for a ui role please add me on discord: supermanaymany#0204
for more info

1 Like

Well, Im pretty good scripter, I made a FPS framework before, but I need one who can make a FPS framework but with tools, I think that would be more efficient way of doing it.
And I really need someone who can do ability, I see many people do these anime series game and all, and Im looking for someone who will do them professional and not in a complicated way.

I’m intrested for modeler, though i’d rather be paid be asset.

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Thank to those who actually messaged me on discord, after posting several times at HD, I only had 2-3 messages, but after I post here, I woke up and saw 30+ messaging me. Thank to all of the people who tried their best to get the modeler, 3D modeler and map maker role. And my recruited people were nice and were really passionate into the game so they are doing it for free for some reason. Yes I’m still willing to pay them but they are really not into the payment, more over to the game development and the idea.
We currently have, Modeler, 3D modeler, Map maker.

Right now we are recruiting :

• Scripter
  • Animator
  • Clothing artist

Whoever messaged me, and I turn them them sorry man, It was probably because it didn’t meet my standards of what I was looking for. But hey! I saw potential in you, I will pray to god that you will learn more and become better than ever :smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Add me in discord
Necrophosy#0807

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.