Fountain model,what do you think about it?

6 Likes

umm that preety good but is with too much light try to change the light so is will get even better.

3 Likes

14 posts were split to a new topic: Plazma Studios Chat

You did a good job on this. Personally I would use the concrete material instead of marble, but that is my own opinion.

1 Like

Interesting, a formal fountain, It’s perfect!
The color is really fit for it’s model, just make it a little bit bigger.
In all, great job.

2 Likes

I was going to say how it was WAY too bright, but I see that you fixed that, and it looks amazing! I recommend trying to use the cobblestone material for the fountain, it makes it look very realistic. Outstanding job!

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion. It is very important to me. :grinning::grin:

1 Like

So far the fountain looks good! However, there are some small improvements that could be made to your fountain as it’s missing some detail to it.

Personally, I would add some spouts connecting to the fountain so the water has a way of coming down to the bottom part because the water particles looks like they’re floating from my view, this is what you would see in the real life world as well make the bottom part a little bit more larger since it’s quite small.

Overall, it looks great.

1 Like

Overall looks great! I would recommend having holes or some water kinda overflowing a bit on the surface top, as if right now i dont really know where the water is coming from, its just falling from the side! :smile:

2 Likes

You’re right, I’ll have to correct it. Thank you for your opinion. It is very important to me. :grinning:

1 Like

WAY to bright! Try and lower the lighting. This would be a good model to be used in a game. If you’re unsure, this video may help you. I hope my feedback helps!

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll have to correct it. Thank you for your opinion. It is very important to me. :grinning:
And thx for the video.

2 Likes