Plum's minimap - Rotating map, bordersnapping blips and more!

I didn’t set it,that’s why It don’t want to work correctly?

1 Like

Yes. That value is very important for the precision of the minimap.

1 Like

Alright,will try that and see if it works. So if I do that. It will automaticly set the player’s position same as mini map?

1 Like

Version 1.1.1
UPDATE!

This updates fixes some serious bugs! Updating is recommended!
@MasterDiagnose this will fix your problem with unaccurate maps!

You will have to update everything in the model! The settings will need an update too!
Sorry for inconvenience this may give you.

2 Likes

Thanks,will try this new update. Also I just take model right? And It will automaticly apply?

2 Likes

UPDATE!
It’s recommended to update (Something you will hopefully never have to do again)

This update introduces some new features.
The model will now automaticly update.

@MasterDiagnose I recommend updating to the latest version of the minimap (Again. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, but i did some things a horribly stupid way before)

Updating to the newest version
You can easily update to the newest version:

1. Insert the model from the toolbox into the workspace.
  2. Update the settings in the new model to reflect your wanted settings (Sorry for the inconvenience here, but i’ve made some changes to the settings)
  3. Delete your old minimap scripts.
3 Likes

So you said before that I need to set the map center before starting render of map. I set it,so what I need to do with y value. And also umm,mini map is not working.It don’t want to show at bottom of the screen.

1 Like

Render the map, and then set the settings. You’ll just have to write four values down:
(Note your values will not be the same values as shown below. Only the names will be the same)
image Pixel Size X, and Pixel Size Z/Y can be different from eachother. Write both of them down!
and
and

So in this case the mapsize is would be: 100/0.5 = 200 This is because the pixel per stud is 0.5 and the pixel size is 100

The map is in this case 200x200 studs.
The mapcenter is in this case Vector3.new(0, 2, 0)

It doesn’t matter what the map center in the plugin is. What matters is the plugin center in the settings. That value has to be set to the center position value from the plugin.
Have you updated to the new version of the free model?

1 Like

Yes,I updated the free model,but the map is not showing at all. But I’m using old render. In old version it showed the map.

1 Like

Hm. What does the output say? Can you take a screenshot?

Output say’s nothing.I will take it just second.

Hmm… Can you send a placefile?

Uhhh,it is in my game. --(don’t look this)–

Try to take a look at the showcase game. It’s uncopylocked, and the scripts are in the workspace.

3 Likes

Alright,will look into it. (again i need 3O characters)

Are you able to make it completely circular like apocalypse rising 2?

1 Like

I’ll be working on a fix for that :slight_smile: I’ll update on this post, when i’ve found a fix.

2 Likes

Hello !
It’s a really great minimap UI to use with RoRender! Great job :smiley:
However, I have some problems.
The minimap is reversed.
Like on my map, the A point is for example at the south and the B point is at the north.
On my minimap, A is at the north and B at the south.
Did you get it?
I tried to change some values in the configuration script and in the RoRender settings before rendering but it doesn’t seems to work :confused:
I’m stuck with this for 1 week.
Could you help me please? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Have you updated your minimap recently? Please update to the newest version here.
You’ll have to update your settings again.

2 Likes

I tried the new version but the minimap don’t want to show.
No error.
I put the 2 scripts in ServerScriptService.
If you have Discord, add me in friend : Certurix#9930