[FREE] Clothing Designs (8/8 SLOTS)

Disclaimer
Since this is for free, I will work as fast as I possibly can. I will give you regular updates on days I cannot design, images of my progress, etc.

I also reposted this since my other one was accidentally posted in recruitment instead of portfolios. Then it was unlisted.

About Me
I’m an experienced designer with 1 and 1/2 years experience.

Why Am I Doing This For Free?
I am mainly looking for vouches for my clothing design portfolio, as I don’t have many at the moment. I am also experimenting with a different shading style.

In regards to vouches, I want vouches to overpower negative comments that may come up on my portfolio with lies, etc. as I don’t want my reputation to be determined by those sorts of comments.

Example Of My New Shading Style
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 2.54.17 pm

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Experienced Clothing Designer

Prices
This is completely free. BUT, I will only be accepting 5 slots = 5 vouches. I may open this up again if it closes.

If you get a slot for my designs, the least you can order is 2 designs, the maximum is 5 designs.

TOS
• I can decline a slot request if I find I cannot do it
• I am willing to design any requests unless it is found to be too out of my comfort zone
• Once I finish your slot order, you MUST post a vouch on my portfolio linked above

SLOTS
1: @DanisREAL12
2: @SamWillGoHam
3: @Blah_Waaa
4: @Callixn0ra
5: @R0bl0x10501050
6: @Itz_Allxson (eeee#0104)
7: @sktvladimir535 (VladNotDev#3326)
8: @Voliiqs

Contact
You can PM me here on the forums, or on Discord, MaeMaeMae#2475

2 Likes

That’s indirectly purchasing reviews and will likely harm your reputation. I would strongly recommend to remove this requirement if you want to look like a fair and trustworthy person.

2 Likes

I have fixed it. Thank you for your input!

I want free clothing lol ;-;
MizzshazzyYT#4728

1 Like

Could I have a casual red jacket style shirt?

Please PM me to get a slot!!!

UPDATE: One slot is still available.

Please note, to apply for a slot, you must be able to reply to posts on forums.

1 Like

I’d love to order an item or two from you.

PM me or DM me (mason!#0001) for more details.