[FREE] DonateUI, a simple, effective donor perk - Ended support

UPDATE 1.41

Now works with hats. :slight_smile: Thanks to @ahmettrPro2

1 Like

UPDATE 1.42

Fixed where if you were a donator and reset, the UI wouldnā€™t show
Fixed where if you werenā€™t a donator, the UI would duplicate.

UPDATE 1.5

Added boot message
Fixed small bugs

Turns out I forgot to add the boot message for non donors. Iā€™ll need to add that when Iā€™m next on studio lol

1 Like

I love this, Iā€™ll most likely use this in the future. Thank you!

1 Like

Nice UI, Love it!! Hope to see more amazing work.

:+1: :+1:

1 Like

HUGE UPDATE

DonateUI now wont need reinstalling as it now updates automatically!
Smoother animations
The tiniest bit more security
Insanely Simple Setup

You need to get the new model here: https://www.roblox.com/library/5248928522/DonateUI
Module (not needed to use): https://www.roblox.com/library/5248418567/DonateUI-Module
The older one will no longer be supported and is not guranteed to work.

2 Likes

UPDATE 1.7
Expect more security to do with owning the gamepass to use the buttons coming soon.
Fixed so many bugs you wont believe it.

Systematised now has a group: Systematised - Roblox

As always, a great UI and resource from you! Iā€™ve been looking for something like this, and the BA Essentials one doesnā€™t cut it. Amazing! Will use. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Iā€™m also looking into adding a cape feature so theres similar features!

Since the devforum has given me really helpful feedback, donator perks in every game with donateui is now only one robux for a few hours: DonateUI Perks - Roblox

1 Like

This isnā€™t anything new and can easily be taken from the Basic Admin Module which looks much neater and has a few more features, not to mention it gets updates every so often.

While I did take inspiration from Basic Admin, I didnā€™t copy it, DonateUI has features that Basic Admin doesnā€™t, like headless. DonateUI is YOUR OWN donator perks, so you make revenue, not Basic Admin.
Basic Admin also updates regularly, so does DonateUI, but their updates will consist of updates for their main features not their donator perks. I have massive respect for TheFurryFish and love his work, so donā€™t think I have a grudge against him.

I really hope it works this time i lost one roux on it.

Trying to get it fixed donā€™t worry.

I thought Iā€™d give you all an update on DonateUI.

I have ended support for DonateUI, itā€™s just not as motivating as it was when I first started, I hope you all enjoy using DonateUI, you are using the latest version and always will be. Thanks for supporting DonateUI!

1 Like

You can edit your perks and game passes etc inside of the Basic Admin Module script, you do realise that right?

For those who have no experience in coding, that isnā€™t going to be easy.

Hi! I understand you ended support, but in the new module, this is all thatā€™s in the main script:

local gamepassId = 5474230 -- GamepassID

local donateuiperks = true -- Support DonateUI with allowing users to have donator perks from DonateUI <3

For some reason itā€™s not showing up, is a require() missing?

A require is at the bottom of the script, if it doesnā€™t work it doesnā€™t work, sorry. The older version is working I am pretty sure.