[FREE] GFlow UIGradient editor

This looks great! :smile:
I was considering making a gradient editor plugin myself, but you beat me to it!

6 Likes

is it possible to do it vertically? (yes, you rotated it but is it possible to drag it up and down when you do)

4 Likes

I don’t really know what do you mean by that :thinking:

You know how you dragged the “dots” from side to side, is there a way to make the “dots” go up and down? Or have a combination of both?

1 Like

i don’t think this is possible with the current UIGradient instance

1 Like

No mean setting the height on the dots(not rotating it)

1 Like

Yes, you can do that, atleast for the in-between of the 2 Main pointsGFade

9 Likes

This looks amazing! I’ll give this a shot, and see what I could do with it. I’ll also be sure to respond with feedback in the future!

1 Like

Omg this is so cool! Great job, will definitely use this

1 Like

This is sick! I’m already thinking about cool ways to use vignettes with this rather than just using a decal, and this definitely will make it so much easier to customize and create those from scratch!

1 Like

Liking the editor so far (even though I’ve only tried it once (LOL)).

However, there is one major feature I would like to be added to the plugin: shortcuts.
It would be nice to use shortcuts to make editing gradients much easier and faster (e.g. press [Z] to undo, [Q] to move sequence points, etc.). If I find anything else that (I think) must be added, I’ll let you know!

I bet this plugin will be pretty useful for developers make their UI look much more aesthetically pleasing. Thanks for helping all of us!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll probably add shortcut in the next update, it was so obvious that i didn’t think about it :laughing:

I just updated the plugin!
There are some bugs fix and shortcuts has been added (Hold alt to show keys)
Check out the changelog!
jJNOH6QEZ4

5 Likes

WOW! This is amazing, especially because I’m on Mac Os!

This looks great! I got it to work so no worries!

This is by far the most polished plugin I have ever used.

1 Like

Literally doesn’t show for me, weird.

1 Like

I have the same issue here too.

1 Like

Hello!

I don’t know if I’m doing anything wrong.
I’m activating the plugin but nothing’s happening, I thought it was because I had to select something, but that didn’t work either.

I am grateful for any help.
Sincerely,
HeadBloxx

This plugin doesn’t work anymore for me, i don’t know why.