[FREE KIT] Button Simulator Kit

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

thanks for liking bro, lol thaNKS

Can you share some screenshots of the button(s)?

sure
imma send you the imgs rn

edit: the buttons are configuration so u see the price and multipler is 0 but u can actually change them in settings

This wasn’t made by you, I found this with a single google search. It seems like you even stole the image used by the content creator, which is absolutely next level. Do not steal peoples work and claim it is yours, I’m flagging this post.

11 Likes

That’s nexts level lol, why even steal that

1 Like

Probably for attention as the OP doesn’t seem to be older than 10.

3 Likes

Guys please do not bully him he put effort into this. I think this plugin is very useful because I can simulate my buttons in kits now. Thank you so much, ItzMaroTv. You are contribution has helped many others aside from me.

You don’t get it
he is saying he made it but its someone else

Button Simulator Kit || ImaginationStudio #roblox #robloxgamedesign (youtube.com)

After doing some close inspection I found both are orginal .

Can you tell me more about your research? Do you have valid proof for it?

I looked at the file and then the name of the youtube video you provided. only one has the | character in it, so therefore both are orginal

Bruh. Ever heard of renaming? File is renamed, image is stolen, file is stolen but renamed, and why would he put || in?!

1 Like

Hmm you make good point… Maybe it is a stolen…

2 Likes

the point is not that, he just got a open source thing and claiming to be “he made it”

1 Like

Why would you use slurs? That was not neccessary.

i just deleted my post so no one knew what i was posting, also why did you became so defensive over this in the first place?

1 Like

Oh ok, I thought you had called me a racial slur.

2 Likes

bro stole this and claimed that you made it, just a google search, then i found the original

2 Likes