Free/open-source command console?

Ok so I’m looking for a good admin gui that can help me with the issue of stopping exploits being used constantly. Sometimes having an automatic kick/ban script isn’t the best option. I find that when that happens it can be a mistake if the player is just using admin commands at a speed of 50+ bans them automatically. I need something that can help a large group of Admins and Moderators protect my game.

Keep in mind I want these factors!

• Be stealthy to the point of use

• Be able to function with out much knowledge of using the Developer Console

• Can work well if not better with out the Developer Console

Thanks please let me know from John!.. :smiley:

I’m not sure if this is the right category to ask for Free stuff but here Cmdr: A fully extensible and type safe command console for Roblox Developers

Edit: Nvm the topic’s moved

7 Likes

Keep in mind though that if your intention is to hinder exploiters, you should be more reliant on finding vulnerabilities in your game and fixing them as opposed to hiring a massive team of moderators. You really only need privileges for administrators to resolve general issues, rules and whatnot, depending on your game. Don’t depend on a moderation team to get in the way of exploiters.

1 Like

Asking for a publicly available script on Roblox is just like asking about a publicly available package in the professional coding world. In my view, it’s a perfectly acceptable Scripting Support question for someone to ask if an adequate open-source solution to their problem already exists.

Yeah, the topic was moved from #public-collaboration:public-recruitment

Oh. Sorry, there was no way for me to see that. In that case, you’re right. :grinning: