Free webhosting and domain (rbx.ac and rbx.group) for anything ROBLOX related

So after the success of rbx.group, a free project worked on by @CodexJosh and I, we decided to rebrand as RBX Domains (https://rbxdomains.com) and release the domain rbx.ac, which is can be used for anything ROBLOX related whether its a portfolio (e.g. johndoe.rbx.ac) for yourself as a developer or GFX designer, or a redirect to social links. You can use it for anything ROBLOX related.

rbx.group will continue to run, but rbx.ac will become the main focus as it can be used for anything related.

RBX Domains will operate and provide both domains for free along with free hosting as referenced in the post about rbx.group:

More information on https://rbxdomains.com

Please let Codex and I know what you think! We are going to be releasing an automated panel soon but for now, we have switched registrations back to tickets as the new registration panel is developed.

UPDATE: Automated panel is now fully released

23 Likes

It’s definitely quite cool, but it’s going to be very competitive for your website to become popular as Talenthub is better for portfolios and many people would use other website creators.
However, your creation was nice

The main purpose is the domain (example.rbx.ac and example.rbx.group). Also, our services are white label and entirely free, so peoples site would look more professional than what would be made on something like Wix without paying.

The purpose is not just for portfolios, but anything ROBLOX related - whether thats a group admin panel etc

This is amazing! Sad that It wont work.

(Wont let me verify)

It’s cool but I don’t want to sign up with discord as I don’t have it.

They are releasing a new panel soon with a Roblox OAuth System wiping out discord as a requirement.

2 Likes

As said in the original post, you need to create a ticket at the moment due to issues with the registration panel. A new registration panel is coming soon.

For now, you have to create a ticket and we send you the details to your DirectAdmin login.

Does this allow you to add your own domain to the hosting or will it only let you create/use a subdomain of rbx.ac?

You can also add your own domain, but you can only use the services for ROBLOX-related things. If you use our services for something like a Minecraft server for example, it’ll be taken down.

Our previous panel was developed in the span of a week. There were major issues to take into account which is why we scrapped the old panel, and have started development on a new one.

1 Like

A fully automated creation panel created by @CodexJosh is to be released soon

We are proud to announce that the automated site and domain creation/management panel has been officially released!
You can now register and create your site and domain at https://panel.rbxdomains.com

1 Like

This is amazing. However the login still won’t work for me.

Sorry to hear mate. Could you open a ticket on the discord?

1 Like

Yes, i did