Function won't copy model from server storage and my game errors without any output

Hello, I have a problem with the thing I want to accomplish. I am currently fixing Kool Killer (a hide and seek game from 2011-2014) and during the final part of the round my game is supposed to copy a “fake rescue” from Server Storage but it won’t copy it. This function to copy it works with copying the maps and other rescues but it doesn’t work with this particular one. I have not found a solution to this yet so that is why I am seeking help on here, Here is the code:

First function:

local function LoadAsset(id) local model = game:GetService("ServerStorage").Inserts[tostring(id)]:Clone() model.Name = "Model" model.Parent = workspace return model end

Second function:

function Insert(ID,name,pos)
	local Model = LoadAsset(ID)
	Model.Parent = game.Workspace
	Model.Name = name
	Model:MakeJoints()
	if Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model") then
		if Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model"):FindFirstChild("Engine") then
			Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model"):FindFirstChild("Engine"):FindFirstChildOfClass("BodyPosition").D = 15000
		end
		if Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model"):FindFirstChild("Colors") then
			if Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model"):FindFirstChild("Colors"):IsA("Script") then
				Model:FindFirstChildOfClass("Model"):FindFirstChild("Colors").Disabled = true
			end
		end
	end
	if pos ~= nil then
		Model:MoveTo(pos)
	end
end

Copy a map (example of how it works):

Insert(map9,"Map9",nil)
			wait(0.15)
			script.Map.MapName.Value = "SmokerVille"
			script.Map.MapName2.Value = "SmokerVille"
			script.Map.Value = 9
			game.Workspace.Map9:MakeJoints()
			game.Workspace.Base.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Bright blue")
			script.RescueType.Value = 9

Copy the “Fake Rescue”:

Insert(fakeresc,"FakeRescue",script.HeliPos.Value)
		game.Workspace.FakeRescue:MakeJoints()
		updatefakeRescue()

It won’t copy the “Fake Rescue” but it copies everything else. I think it might have to do with the maps and regular rescues are “Insert(Whatever,“Whatever”,nil)”, and the Fake Rescue one is, “Insert(fakeresc,“FakeRescue”,script.HeliPos.Value)”

Note: The “script.HeliPos.Value” is the position the Fake Rescue should be copied at.