Game Data Not Loading

Hello, I need help with this Lua bug.
I am making a simulator and I have animations so when you click the paddle its suppose to animate.
But instead I find it staying perfectly still, even though it works in studio. Also a lot of game data has not loaded also. Can anyone help me? Also here is a video. Also When you see the shop not opening in studio thats because i accidentally made the frame invisible. Also the video won’t load so i’m sending it in a reply.

1. Please show the code and any errors in the output.
2. Is this a group game? If it is, are the animations uploaded to the group?

1 Like
  1. Here is the code
    local tool = script.Parent
    local anim = Instance.new (“Animation”)
    anim.AnimationId = “rbxassetid://4960872527”
    local track
    tool.Activated:Connect(function()
    track = script.Parent.Parent.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(anim)
    track.Priority = Enum.AnimationPriority.Action
    track.Looped = false
    track:Play()

end)

tool.Unequipped:Connect(function()
	if track then
		track:Stop()
	end
end)
  1. Here is my output box

Alright. But is this a group game, as in is this game being created under a group?

Yes this game is created by a group.

The problem may be that the animations are not uploaded by the group. So you need to upload them to the group animations. Do this by going to create, then group games. Choose the group and scroll down to animations check if the animation is there. If it is not. Then in studio, re-upload your animation to the group.

When you export it in studio you will see this at the top when saving it:
Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 18.57.05

Then choose group animations and publish it there. Then take the new animation ID and implement it.

1 Like

Ok thanks for telling me this was a real help and the issue is solved now thanks!

No worries! Good luck developing.

1 Like