Game idea for roblox

Hi guys, maybe my English is not perfect becouse i’m from italy but i want a feedback from you. I want to ask what game should i make as a beginner. The first time i opened roblox was in 2020 and i tried to learn something from it. I started to make test game and i realesed a game that is called “Epic Battles”. The game is like CSGO in roblox version but with the USSR vs USA. The game was complete but nobody was playing it and i hadn’t money to sponsor it. So i tried to develop it more and more. But one day i think a script made a conflict with another one so nothing was woring and i didn’t find the bug and i abadoned the game. So i’m asking if you can help me find a idea for a game and i want to help my parents economically so i want to make some money of it. Thank you for listening and i apprecciate an answer.

2 Likes

Hi! Firstly, you should shift this topic to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback, or your topic might get taken down!

Are you trying to find new ideas to your existing game? If sponsors/advertising doesn’t work on Roblox itself, you can also try on social media platforms like TikTok and YouTube.

3 Likes

Keep working on your project before and find the bug.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s much easier to work off of another game than make a new game from scratch!

2 Likes