Game not opening or opening properly in Studio

I added the packet capture on WireShark, it’s here:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-studio-logs-for-roblox-studio-game-not-opening-or-opening-properly/589515

1 Like

Just studio, the normal Roblox Player works fine.

1 Like

I don’t think so, it has worked in the past.

1 Like

Thank you this is very helpful!

4 Likes

I am going to need to add more logging to diagnose further, it looks like, somehow, there is a disconnect between the our RakNet middleware and the rest of the engine: raknet is doing all the right things to do the connection, but the engine-specific components of the handshake are somehow not happening.

4 Likes

What do I need to do? Use WireShark more or get logs off the computer in AppData

1 Like

For now, my team needs need to add the code, get it through QA (eta the new code will be in the studio auto-update on 6/10). After that point, we can try again and get the logs off the computer in AppData.

3 Likes

Yes i use to have this problem, i did contact roblox staff, but by the time they replied it was all fixed.

1 Like

Thanks, I guess I will wait until then.

1 Like

@jediritz we have enabled the additional logging. Please try connecting again and send up the latest log files.

2 Likes

I’ve have also had this glitch/bug happen to me.Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

I have replied to the original logs with the new ones here: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-studio-logs-for-roblox-studio-game-not-opening-or-opening-properly/589515/2

1 Like

Hi @jediritz, I work with LordRugdumph and I took a look at your new logs and they were very useful! They helped us narrow down the issue. I don’t think we have singled out the root cause just yet, but I will let you know if there are any developments.

• boxheadedperson
3 Likes

Ok, thanks for helping solve the problem!

2 Likes

The problem was that the Graphics Mode in studios settings was set to “No Graphics” instead of “Automatic”.

I can’t open my game too currently, and I don’t believe it’s my network issue because I can play roblox meanwhile

How did you change it back, I think this has happened to me because my place will not load, and I was messing with the graphics to make studio less laggy.

1 Like

This exact thing is happening to me right now – please help!

Bug report is marked solved, file a new one